Bear Naked® Coconut Almond Curry Granola

by Bear Naked®

Adventure Blends: Authentic and bold. Be Adventurous! Take a wildly tasty excursion with our yummy coconut almond curry granola adventure blend.

Is the curry spicy?
This sounds like it would be really yummy. Am I wrong though?
Start your review of Bear Naked® Coconut Almond Curry Granola!
Product Highlights
“I love coconut so i think thats why i did continue to eat it, but i dont think i will be buying this flavor.” in reviews
“I'm not usually a big fan of curry because it can be too spicy for me but this product was the perfect blend of spicy and sweet.” in reviews
“It tastes pretty good and is good for you!” in reviews
“Ok, I have to say, I was kind of skeptical about this flavor combination, but it taste pretty good!” in reviews
Levittown, PA
Nice little mix of sweetness from the coconut and heat from the curry along with the crunch of almonds.definitely worth trying
Albertville, AL
It was alright... The texture and ingredients wonderful but this one had a very distinguished flavor I just couldn't stomach.
Hudson Falls, NY
Don't like the curry flavor at all on granola. It needs something sweeter as I think of granola as a breakfast or snack item
I love bare naked products. I'm just not too sure how I feel about curry with granola. It wasn't necessary bad, just weird.
Columbus, OH
Loved the creativity with the flavor collide. Perfect if u like wasabi almonds ..very different, but extraordinary flavor
Coconut and curry definitely do not go together. Do not like how this tasted at all. Maybe try just coconut and almond.
Not to sure how I'll like this. I would love to try before purchasing. I'm not a fan of almonds so I'm not sure.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Eh, it's alright. If I had to choose between the caramel apple and this one I would choose the caramel apple.
I love this brand of granola but not this flavor. I get the low sugar maple and it's delicious in yogurt!
Lancaster, CA
Got it in my VoxBox i loved it, u can eat it by itself or with yogurt or cereal either or its delicious