Bear Naked® Coconut Almond Curry Granola

by Bear Naked®

Adventure Blends: Authentic and bold. Be Adventurous! Take a wildly tasty excursion with our yummy coconut almond curry granola adventure blend.

Is the curry spicy?
This sounds like it would be really yummy. Am I wrong though?
Start your review of Bear Naked® Coconut Almond Curry Granola!
Product Highlights
“I love coconut so i think thats why i did continue to eat it, but i dont think i will be buying this flavor.” in reviews
“I'm not usually a big fan of curry because it can be too spicy for me but this product was the perfect blend of spicy and sweet.” in reviews
“It tastes pretty good and is good for you!” in reviews
“Ok, I have to say, I was kind of skeptical about this flavor combination, but it taste pretty good!” in reviews
Chesapeake , VA
I received this in my #blossomvoxbox for free to try. It's pretty good but wasn't expecting the curry kick. It's pretty good, but I think it would've tasted better without the curry taste to it. Still yummy and I would eat again.
Peoria , IL
I didn't care for the curry taste at all! I did think that it had a good balance of coconut (which I'm not a fan of coconut) and almond. If you like spice but not to spicy then you may like this, its at least a shot to try it.
Alpharetta, GA
This stuff is nasty! I'm sorry but you can't mix coconuts and almonds and granola with spices like curry and turmeric and expect it to taste good. I did not like it at all. Maybe this fits someone's palette. Just not mine.
Boston, MA
I didn't love the curry flavor......but that also didn't stop me from eating the whole bag. It's an interesting combination but not something I would pick for myself. I was sent this free for testing from Influenster.
Acworth , GA
This granola is the best after a workout or anytime you need a pick me up. It's something I love eating and don't feel guilty afterwards. The whole family will love Bear Naked Granola.
Manassas, VA
I'm not usually a big fan of curry because it can be too spicy for me but this product was the perfect blend of spicy and sweet. Next time I go grocery shopping I'm definitely going to look for a bigger package!
Tillson, NY
The curry was completely overwhelming. I ended up only being able to eat a bite before throwing out the rest because I couldn't stomach it. I will not be purchasing this or recommending it to anyone.
Airway Hgts, WA
I got this in my Blossom Vox Box to sample and was pleasantly surprised! I wasn't too sure when I read the flavor but it wasn't bad at all. It's not my favorite combination but I would eat it again.
Tempe, AZ
Absolutely delicious! I pack this with cheese cubes and apple slices for our toddler snack at the park. A perfect combination of sweet and salty with a little kick from the curry powder.
Lucasville, OH
Received this complimentary in my VoxBox. I like granola, coconut, almond and cashews, but not thrown in with the curry. It had a taste that I didn't care for at all. Wouldn't buy this particular flavor combination.