Bear Naked All Natural Whole Grain Granola

4g Sugar All Natural Whole Grain Granola Nourish Your Mind, Body & Spirit. Vanilla Almond Crunch is a delicious and crunchy blend of whole grain oats, hearty nuts and a kiss of vanilla flavor. Try it with yogurt, fresh fruit, or just Bear Naked. Try This On For Size! Happiness isn t found on a clothing tag. We ve looked! We find happiness in making healthy choices, getting outside and keeping fit- choices that make us feel better, inside and out. Often, living a healthier lifestyle begins with what we choose to eat... and that moves us to be more active. That s why we craft Bear Naked Fit Vanilla Almond Crunch with 4 grams of sugar and 2.5 grams of fat. So now you have a choice- to spend your time counting calories...or to spend your calories doing things that count! Join in our discoveries, The Bear Naked Team Look Inside and See What We re Made Of No Preservatives N

How does this taste? I'm interested to know if the taste is worth the price?
Can I eat this alone or do I have to mix it with cereal or yogurt??
What do you think is the best one to eat alone? I like some in yogurt but I'm trying to find the best flavor to eat on the go!
Start your review of Bear Naked All Natural Whole Grain Granola!
Product Highlights
“The first granola I was ever introduced to and I always go back, so delicious and is perfect in my greek yogurt!” in 15 reviews
Richland, WA
This granola is so great as a topper on yogurts or just eating it alone.
This granola is so great as a topper on yogurts or just eating it alone.
This granola is extremely tasty. I love taking it with me when I go hiking.
This granola is extremely tasty. I love taking it with me when I go hiking.
I really love this granola, super crunchy, not very sweet, just enough sweetness. My favorite thing to do with it is put soy yogurt with it and some fruit! It makes a great breakfast!
I love this granola in yogurt parfaits. I make them for snacks and breakfast. It's got the perfect crunch. I love the resealable package. I don't use a lot at once, so one package lasts me quite a while!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...