Bear Naked All Natural Whole Grain Granola uploaded by Greta B.Bear Naked All Natural Whole Grain Granola uploaded by Ashley R.

BY BEAR NAKED #25 in Granola & Muesli

4g Sugar All Natural Whole Grain Granola Nourish Your Mind, Body & Spirit. Vanilla Almond Crunch is a delicious and crunchy blend of whole grain oats, hearty nuts and a kiss of vanilla flavor. Try it with yogurt, fresh fruit, or just Bear Naked. Try This On For Size! Happiness isn t found on a clothing tag. We ve looked! We find happiness in making healthy choices, getting outside and keeping fit- choices that make us feel better, inside and out. Often, living a healthier lifestyle begins with what we choose to eat... and that moves us to be more active. That s why we craft Bear Naked Fit Vanilla Almond Crunch with 4 grams of sugar and 2.5 grams of fat. So now you have a choice- to spend your time counting calories...or to spend your calories doing things that count! Join in our discoveries, The Bear Naked Team Look Inside and See What We re Made Of No Preservatives N see more...

• How does this taste? I'm interested to know if the taste is worth...2 Answers
  • Can I eat this alone or do I have to mix it with cereal or yogurt??1 Answers
  • Which is your favorite flavor? 13 Answers
Bear Naked All Natural Whole Grain Granola
  • "The first granola I was ever introduced to and I always go back, so delicious and is perfect in my greek yogurt!" in 15 reviews
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Eating one right now! lol this is my absolutely favorite snack, especially when your  and craving something sweet but healthy! I literally ate cookies everyday and nothing seemed to satisfy the craving and I always felt like I just wasn't getting the proper nutrients, but this is the perfect snack, eat it everyday and don;t feel sick! lol I prefer it without yoghurt, just dry yummy deliciousness :))
Lisa A.
Love buying this granola when I'm lazy and don't feel like making my own. I feel like it is a lot healthier than some of the alternatives in the market. I actually feel like you can easily find this in grocery stores & you can mix this in with yoghurt and it is such a good and filling snack!!! Grab one for yourself and let me know what you think!
Samantha J.
S Glens Falls, NY
I think a lot of people see granola (regardless of brand) and assume it's healthy, because that's how it's marketed. But Bear Naked truly is the healthy version of granola. It's very natural, and they don't use additives such as "natural flavors" or other artificial colors or sugars. (They may in some of their granolas, to give them their flavors, like chocolate, etc. however I know that the Vanilla Fit granola does not have those additives). I also like that they have options with extra protein, etc. They're great for putting on top of my shakes in the mornings. Good way of getting some extra protein in when needed. I stay away from the ones that have dried fruit in them, however, because they do use artificial sugar in those dried fruits, which sort of defeats the purpose in my opinion. But I really appreciate the taste and the short ingredient list!
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I like granola, so much so that I am even willing to make it myself. And, truth be told, I tend to like that granola better than anything else because I've tweaked it to be perfect for me. So, I'm probably too hard on other granolas. Also, I can make my own with minimal effort and it's a lot cheaper.

That being said, I think the vanilla and almond one is too vanilla-ey. I do, however, love how healthy it is and I've only tried eating it plain so it may be delicious mixed with some yogurt like everyone is recommending. Bear Naked is a great brand, I just feel like they're trying to overcompensate for a lack of sugar in this one.
Anna H.
I used to only have toast and coffee on good days for breakfast but now that I discovered this whole grain granola from Bear Naked I am hooked. The granola is not what I am used too it BETTER it gives me the energy I need and its so good for me. My fiancé introduced to me and after check out other reviews on Influenster I am now a Breakfast Girl Again!
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
I love Bear Naked Granola and if you're a granola fan you would like Bear Naked as well. There are so many varieties to select from with different ingredients. I typically add this granola to vanilla or strawberry yogurt to add an extra crunch. But I also on occasion eat it straight from the bag. One bonus on this granola is that the bag is resealable so you do not have to worry as much that it will get stale as quickly. As will all granola the caloric intake is high so limit your consumption to the recommended serving size.
Katie C.
Citrus Hts, CA
I really love the vanilla almond flavor. It's light and refreshing and gives just enough sweetness to my plain Greek yogurt I make myself eat every morning!

My only complaint is that the almonds are whole and I kind of wish they were halves or even shavings. The sugar content is low which is great!
Shanna M.
Cape Fair, MO
In short, I love Bear Naked Granola because it's delicious, healthy and convenient. Plus, it's versatile. You can eat it for a snack plain, eat it in yogurt or with milk. It's easy to take on the go whether you're hiking, biking or just running errands. It doesn't have any unhealthy junk in it and that's always a plus. My favorite flavor is Banana Nut, yummo!
Kerri O.
I always get the triple berry flavor. When I was in college running cross country I would have this before meets and I continue to eat it. I rarely eat it as cereal with milk, I usually just grab a handful or a bag of it and eat it dry. I haven't tried any of the others mostly because I just love the triple berry so much!
beth W.
Winsted, CT
I am a snacker, especially in transit from work to home. After a long day of work it is so easy to want to pull through a drive through and grab a doughnut or some fries. This is why I always keep a bag of bear naked in my car. Its sweet, it has a lot of options, and I love it. It gives me the extra boost of energy I need to power through the rest of the nice.
Eunice B.
Littleton, CO
Which is your favorite flavor?
Anja G.
How many grams of protein does one serving of this have?
nadine j.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can i buy it i cnt find it at right aid or staters
Kirsten T.
How does this taste? I'm interested to know if the taste is worth the price?
Emily R.
Has anyone tried the chocolate delight??!