Bear Naked All Natural Whole Grain Granola uploaded by Ashley R.Bear Naked All Natural Whole Grain Granola uploaded by Greta B.

BY BEAR NAKED

4g Sugar All Natural Whole Grain Granola Nourish Your Mind, Body & Spirit. Vanilla Almond Crunch is a delicious and crunchy blend of whole grain oats, hearty nuts and a kiss of vanilla flavor. Try it with yogurt, fresh fruit, or just Bear Naked. Try This On For Size! Happiness isn t found on a clothing tag. We ve looked! We find happiness in making healthy choices, getting outside and keeping fit- choices that make us feel better, inside and out. Often, living a healthier lifestyle begins with what we choose to eat... and that moves us to be more active. That s why we craft Bear Naked Fit Vanilla Almond Crunch with 4 grams of sugar and 2.5 grams of fat. So now you have a choice- to spend your time counting calories...or to spend your calories doing things that count! Join in our discoveries, The Bear Naked Team Look Inside and See What We re Made Of No Preservatives N see more...

• How does this taste? I'm interested to know if the taste is worth t...2 Answers
  • Can I eat this alone or do I have to mix it with cereal or yogurt??1 Answers
  • Which is your favorite flavor? 13 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "The first granola I was ever introduced to and I always go back, so delicious and is perfect in my greek yogurt!" in 15 reviews
Katie C.
Katie C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Foodie Expert
I really love the vanilla almond flavor. It's light and refreshing and gives just enough sweetness to my plain Greek yogurt I make myself eat every morning!

My only complaint is that the almonds are whole and I kind of wish they were halves or even shavings. The sugar content is low which is great!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Middle Village, NY
They are sooo good. I eat this by the handful. I sometimes put it in yogurt ! I cannot get enough of this great healthy snack
Maria A.
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
I really love this because it is low in sugar ywt makes my plain yogurt a great flavor nice and crunchy and healthy.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
This is a great breakfast with skim milk. It is low in sugar and better for you than sugary cereal.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Foodie Expert
Love buying this granola when I'm lazy and don't feel like making my own. I feel like it is a lot healthier than some of the alternatives in the market. I actually feel like you can easily find this in grocery stores & you can mix this in with yoghurt and it is such a good and filling snack!!! Grab one for yourself and let me know what you think!
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of granola. I will make trail mix with it, eat it by itself or my favorite thing to do... mix it in with yogurt! I like this brand because it doesn't have a lot of extra sugar.
INDIA W.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Foodie Expert
Great product. It taste great. I like to put in my greek yogurt, over ice cream with fresh fruits and even in my smoothies.
Cassidy D.
Cassidy D.
Statesboro
Very good for big box store granola. Has flax, oats, and almonds. The taste is great! Would prefer more natural granola though.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi
The chocolate variety is my absolute favorite! I eat it dry as a snack at work and it keeps me full between meals. It tastes great and they have several flavors to choose from. The company will also send you coupons if you send them your empty bag!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
I love putting this granola into my greek yogurt and giving it more texture. It gives you fiber mixed in with you protein and dairy. I love the almond and vanilla flavor. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Eunice B.
Eunice B.
Littleton, CO
Which is your favorite flavor?
Anja G.
Anja G.
How many grams of protein does one serving of this have?
nadine j.
nadine j.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where can i buy it i cnt find it at right aid or staters
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Foodie Expert
How does this taste? I'm interested to know if the taste is worth the price?
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Bronx, NY
Can I eat this alone or do I have to mix it with cereal or yogurt??