Bear Naked 100% Pure & Natural Granola Maple Pecan uploaded by Adrienne K.Bear Naked 100% Pure & Natural Granola Maple Pecan uploaded by Anna K.Bear Naked 100% Pure & Natural Granola Maple Pecan uploaded by Tammy W.

BY BEAR NAKED

Bear Naked® 100% Pure & Natural Maple Pecan Granola.
20g whole grain. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's a lot healthier than snacking on chips, and it makes you feel very good after." in 1 review
Anna K.
Anna K.
Purcell, OK
I purchased this granola to add to my yogurt in the mornings for breakfast. I'm starting off this year with some health goals in mind and avoiding high fructose corn syrup is one of them! Bear Naked's Maple-icious Pecan soft baked granola is PERFECT! The texture is crunchy without being so hard that it's difficult to eat by the spoonful. You could easily have this in milk as a breakfast cereal as well. The sweetness level is just right, not being overbearing. I'll definitely be purchasing this again!
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Foodie Expert
This is absolutely the best granola out there. I am a huge maple fan, however this isn't overkill. Just the right amount of maple vs granola to make your yogurt or ice cream that much better. I won't eat another granola!
alyssa t.
alyssa t.
Foodie Expert
Amazingly delicious and healthy. I eat it like cereal with milk or add it to plain or vanilla yogurt or just munch on it. probably my favorite flavor of the Bear Naked granola line.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
ROCK HILL, SC
Foodie Expert
This is my fave granola. I love the flavor of maple,cinnamon and pecans together. I add this to my oatmeal to make it hearted. I add it to ypgurt for added taste and texture. I also eat it alone as a snack. It's a bit pricey, well worth it. The texture isn't hard and crunchy like others. Doesn't cut the inside of your mouth. The pecans are praline and slightly sweet.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
Foodie Expert
This is the best granola I've ever eaten. I have it every morning in my Greek yogurt and I don't think I could ever get tired of it. It's around $5 at most grocery stores and it will last me about 5-7 days (I put a lot in my yogurt). The flavor is delicious and the granola stays crunchy even after soaking in the yogurt. I definitely recommend this!
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
I put this granola in my honey vanilla greek yogurt and it is a match made in heaven! It adds just enough crunch so that I've got some bite to the yogurt. The granola to pecan ratio is great as well, so that it's not too crunchy but also just the right amount of sweetness. I can't wait to try the cinnamon next!
Renee F.
Renee F.
Stockbridge, GA
Oh my goodness, Bear Naked is the BEST, and this flavor may be my favorite of all time! I love adding this on top of my pancakes, waffles, and French toast! Also, mixing it with some Fage plain Greek yogurt is so delicious. One bag usually only lasts about 3 day in my pantry. This is a snack that loves you (or at least me) back!
Tara L.
Tara L.
Fairbanks, AK
This has quickly become one of my favorite granolas. I have to refrain from eating the whole bag all at once. It is perfect for topping yogurt with extra flavor or just eating on its own.
Nora C.
Nora C.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand and this flavor of granola. It's perfect to put in some vanilla yogurt. It's perfect for breakfast or for a snack.
Kaye F.
Kaye F.
North East, MD
Awesome when mixed in yogurt! It adds a nice crunch. I wish there was a bit more in packaging. bigger bags really would be great. Ive enjoyed all of the flavors as well.