Bear Naked 100% Pure & Natural Granola Maple Pecan uploaded by Adrienne K.Bear Naked 100% Pure & Natural Granola Maple Pecan uploaded by Anna K.Bear Naked 100% Pure & Natural Granola Maple Pecan uploaded by Tammy W.

BY BEAR NAKED

Bear Naked® 100% Pure & Natural Maple Pecan Granola.
20g whole grain. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's a lot healthier than snacking on chips, and it makes you feel very good after." in 1 review
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
This is my fave granola. I love the flavor of maple,cinnamon and pecans together. I add this to my oatmeal to make it hearted. I add it to ypgurt for added taste and texture. I also eat it alone as a snack. It's a bit pricey, well worth it. The texture isn't hard and crunchy like others. Doesn't cut the inside of your mouth. The pecans are praline and slightly sweet.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
This is the best granola I've ever eaten. I have it every morning in my Greek yogurt and I don't think I could ever get tired of it. It's around $5 at most grocery stores and it will last me about 5-7 days (I put a lot in my yogurt). The flavor is delicious and the granola stays crunchy even after soaking in the yogurt. I definitely recommend this!
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
I put this granola in my honey vanilla greek yogurt and it is a match made in heaven! It adds just enough crunch so that I've got some bite to the yogurt. The granola to pecan ratio is great as well, so that it's not too crunchy but also just the right amount of sweetness. I can't wait to try the cinnamon next!
Renee F.
Stockbridge, GA
Oh my goodness, Bear Naked is the BEST, and this flavor may be my favorite of all time! I love adding this on top of my pancakes, waffles, and French toast! Also, mixing it with some Fage plain Greek yogurt is so delicious. One bag usually only lasts about 3 day in my pantry. This is a snack that loves you (or at least me) back!
Tracy P.
Stafford Spgs, CT
This is absolutely the best granola out there. I am a huge maple fan, however this isn't overkill. Just the right amount of maple vs granola to make your yogurt or ice cream that much better. I won't eat another granola!
Keisha M.
I have a weakness for a morning yogurt, with a handfull of corn flakes & topped with this granola. It's my favorite!! The flavor is amazing. It's comforting & reminds me of autumn. I also add to apple slices with peanut butter, or mix with nuts/raisins to make a snack mix. Yum!!
alyssa t.
Amazingly delicious and healthy. I eat it like cereal with milk or add it to plain or vanilla yogurt or just munch on it. probably my favorite flavor of the Bear Naked granola line.
Joanna B.
Cape Coral, FL
This one and the new sea salt caramel apple are my favorite! I love to eat them with cut up strawberries, then a layer of plain or vanilla yogurt, topped with bear naked! My kids love it too!
Brittany B.
New york, NY
So good! Great in yogurt or even as cereal with almond milk. I wish the clusters were a little bigger so you could snack on them without having to mix it with anything.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
I think this granola is quite tasty, but you can really only eat it in small quantities because it makes your mouth feel funny. Hard to explain, but it's still good.