Bear Creek Country Kitchens Creamy Chicken Pasta Mix uploaded by Stacy S.Bear Creek Country Kitchens Creamy Chicken Pasta Mix uploaded by Stacy S.

BY BEAR CREEK COUNTRY KITCHENS

Bear Creek Country Kitchens® Creamy Chicken Pasta Mix.
New.
4 one cup servings.
Great taste!
Hearty orecchiette pasta in a rich, creamy chicken flavored sauce with carrots.
Just add water.
Cooks in 12 minutes. see more...

Amber R.
These are the most #AMAZING #tasting noodles I have EVER had in my life!! I buy these constantly.. I could honestly eat these all day everyday!! The #flavor is amazing.. This is a must TRY for sure.. I highly recommend it!! This will become your all time favorite noodle. #Promise
Christina E.
I love bear creek! The packages a way bigger than the other brands and the taste is great! They arent super expensive and make alot! I cook and have plenty left over to be able to take for lunch the next day. It is super easy to make also
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Super fast, but if you're feeding more than two-three people I would suggest purchasing two packets. I bought these just as an impulse buy (yes I impulse buy food 😂😢) but I was highly satisfied with the end result. Super tasty too!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Bought this randomly at jewel during a grocery run. I love pasta. This was a great impulse buy because now I'm hooked. Such a delicious creamy chicken flavor! The noodles are great too. I like how the shape is different than your average noodle. This is very simple to make on the stove. All you need is to boil the water and mix in the bag ingredients. I highly recommend this. It makes a great dinner side or even a meal if you add to it with veggies and meat.
Callista W.
Katy, TX
I love this comfort food! It is hard to find, but if you do...BUY IT! When I was pregnant I would buy 7 of these and eat them like once a week! They are super easy to fix and filling! They cost around 2 dollars depending on where you are from and worth every penny!!
Maria A.
New London, OH
The Bear Creek Creamy Chicken Pasta Mix is delicious. It cooks pretty fast so if you need to make a side dish with a meal it is a great choice.
Jenna B.
These are great! They make an easy and delicious side for dinner. Awesome for a college student like myself who doesn't have a lot of time!
Pardis Z.
I love pasta so so so much it is very good and delicious one of my favorite foods
Seema h.
Nice when you are hungry and don't have much to cook. These are great! They make an easy and delicious side for dinner. Awesome for those like myself who doesn't have a lot of time! good flavor and satisfying in taste.