BY BEAR CREEK COUNTRY KITCHENS #30 in Soup & Broth

Bear Creek Country Kitchens® Chicken Noodle Chicken Flavored Soup Mix.
Cooks in 10 minutes.
Just add water.
Makes 1/2 gallon. see more...

Buy on Target*
Junior H.
Tampa
I love this soup. It is like having Grandma's homemade soup whenever you want it.  The noodles are amazing and the chicken is plenty. Very reasonable price.  Every College student should have these products, easy to store and can make several meals off one pack.
Samantha C.
Silver Creek
If you like chicken noodle soup and haven't tried this, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Every fall I make gallons of this and keep it frozen for quick yummy meals throughout the season. However, I add frozen veggies and cooked chicken to my mix to make it more flavorful and thicker in consistency. This is a must have if you have taste buds!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
Bear Creek soups are SOOO good!!! They're quick and easy to make. A great item to keep in your pantry. My mother-in-law made this one for me after I had my second baby and I was surprised at how homemade it tasted. I felt it was a tad high in sodium, but other than that it was delicious.
Ginny R.
Foodie Expert
These are OK if you are in a bind, but they are SOOOO salty. The flavor is OK, but just mostly salt and preservatives. I prefer homemade, but again, sometimes these packaged soups are faster when you dont want to run to the store for ingredients.
Kaylee H.
Rexburg, ID
My favorite chicken noodle soup. It makes a great portion to feed a family or visitors. It tastes and smells like home cooking! My mom even reminisced about how it reminded her of her grandma's homemade chicken noodle soup! I have this all year round.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Foodie Expert
Great tasting pre-packaged quick soup! Sometimes you just need a quick hearty comfort food. This is it. Throw it in a pot with water and boil! Not the healthiest because it's high in sodium but everything in moderation.
Jamie M.
Flat rock , MI
I wemt into this soup with low expectations. I didnt expect it to be good. But I was very pleasantly surprised after the first bite! For a "just add water" kind of soup this is amazing and ive bought it several times
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
Foodie Expert
I heard wonderful things about this soup, but was disappointed when I tried it. Campbells and progresso is better in my opinion. It makes a very large amount so it is definitely better for more than 1 person. I mostly just ended up throwing my left overs away after a few days. Taste is okay, but for the price might as well get a less expensive and better tasting alternative.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Foodie Expert
I love every Bear Creek Soup Mix so much. They're delicious, filling, and a real bang for your buck. They're super affordable at less than 3 dollars per bag and I easily get 2-4 servings out of each depending on when I eat and what I have with it. It's perfect for a quick dinner with a salad or on a cold day when you just want soup. The flavors are spot on. I lived on these as a broke college student. I knocked one star because they tend to run higher in sodium and they're not the healthiest choice, but they sure are tasty. Highly recommend.
heather d.
Syracuse, NY
These soups are the epitome of comfort in the colder months! I have bought them many times and will continue to do so! I love the way that they taste homemade and are full of flavor. They taste so much better than the condensed soups on the market and do not take long to make. Dinner in minutes!