BY BEAR CREEK COUNTRY KITCHENS #24 in Soup & Broth

Bear Creek Country Kitchens Cheddar Potato Soup Mix.
Just add water.
Cooks in 15 minutes. see more...

• Do you add anything extra to your soup?2 Answers
  • I have never had this before, is it very salty like many soup mixes...1 Answers
  • I have never had a dry soup out of a bag. Is it better then canned ...3 Answers
April G.
April G.
This is a great mix all around! It has great flavor, is not too salty, and tastes homemade! I hate canned soup because of the fake taste & salt overload -- but I love the convenience of a quick, warm meal. This mix does the trick! Everyone in my family eats it, even my 2 year old. A bag makes a big pot of soup that lasts for a couple days if we don't gobble it up in one sitting. The cheddar potato is my favorite, but I also like the Chicken Noodle soup mix.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Foodie Expert
These Bear Creek soup brands are great soups. They are easy to make in a short amount time. You can find them at any store, like Walmart, Target, Winco etc. I suggest pricing around. I found that Walmart and Frys (Kroger) have them priced high and WinCo carries them at the cheapest at less than $3. These soups can feed my family of 4. They love them, and always goes back for more. This is also a perfect for camping meals. All you do is add water.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Saraland, AL
I love potato soup when I am sick. Esp homemade potato soup. This hits the spot when I am unable to cook myself soup from scratch. You get alot of soup for pretty cheap and it doesn't take long at all to make. You can throw it in a crockpot if your really ill and just scoop some out as needed when you can. Great product and amazing taste! Almost as good as homemade!
Katt C.
Katt C.
I found this product on clearance at my local grocery store and figured, hey, why not. We made it for lunch the following day and were incredibly shocked by how much soup this pack makes.! It nearly overflowed my only large pot.! It's also very creamy and has a great flavor. I was surprised.! Now we're trying to track down more flavors to try, haha.!
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Jasper, IN
This is a perfect quick dinner during the week. It's kid approved and we all know that is the most important :-) I don't think we have tried a Bear Creek Soup we didn't like! All you need is water! They have so much flavor! Our favorite is the cheesy potato! It warms ya up when it's freezing outside. No sinkful of dirty dishes just one pot!
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Bountiful, UT
Bear creek soup mix is so amazing. It tastes like you have been slaving away for hours and the whole pot cooks up in approximately 20 minutes. I think I have tried just about every flavor and I have not been disappointed with any of them. Definitely tons of volume and great taste for your money.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
This soup is a really easy go to on a cold winter night. It is super easy to make, we like to keep a bag in our cabinet. You can add in bacon, shredded cheese, sour cream etc.., to really personalize your meal. Not the healthiest of dinner options but certainly warming and filling.
Molly M.
Molly M.
All Bear Creek Country Kitchens Soup Mix is FANTASTIC. I love that a whole bag can make around 5 bowls of soup, and that you can make it as thick or as thin as you want. Also, you can just pour what you need and save the rest! Would definitely recommend because it is delicious!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Foodie Expert
This soup tastes like it was made from potatoes grown by the greek god Zeus himself with the most delicious cheddar cheese added that was made from the cow he turned his goddess wife into, but also enough sodium to fulfill a grown man's intake limit for the rest of his life.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Newport, KY
Hands down THE tastiest, easiest to make soup out there! If I could only pick one soup to make and eat for every winter for the rest of my life, this would be it! Add some bacon, sour cream and chives and its instantly transformed into an amazing loaded potato soup!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Visalia , CA
I have never had a dry soup out of a bag. Is it better then canned soup? Personally I love soup, but not a huge fan of canned soup and making soup from scratch is a lot of work sometimes. I'm hoping to find a better alternative for those quick lunches.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Foodie Expert
Do you add anything extra to your soup?
renee r.
renee r.
Randolph, ME
I have never had this before, is it very salty like many soup mixes? I want to try this but I don't particularly like when you can taste the salt in it.