Bear Creek Country Kitchens Cheddar Potato Soup Mix

Bear Creek Country Kitchens Cheddar Potato Soup Mix.
Just add water.
Cooks in 15 minutes.

los productos exelentes me encanta
Do you add anything extra to your soup?
I have never had this before, is it very salty like many soup mixes? I want to try this but I don't particularly like when you can taste the salt in it.
Start your review of Bear Creek Country Kitchens Cheddar Potato Soup Mix!
2 years agoTampa
I strongly suggest all parents include Bear Creek soups in their students care packages.  One pack makes three meals for me.  I love the variety and flavor. They are inexpensive and a good way to make sure your student is eating a good meal instead of fast food.
5 months agoTulsa, OK
If you're looking for a soup that doesn't take hours to make yet tastes like it took hours to make, THIS IS THE SOUP FOR YOU!! I was SHOCKED when I tried this for the first time and it tasted homemade! I would recommend this product to ANYONE, as it has become a pantry staple in our home.
2 years agoFresno, TX
I usually buy this in the cup form. It’s sooooo good. I love the broccoli and cheese one was well. This was my first time trying them and I’m glad I did. Will be buying again and recommending as well. It’s such a smooth and creamy taste
4 months agoOcoee
I’ve been eating this soup since I was a kid. I mean we spruce it up a bit and add chopped bacon and shredded cheese but this stuff is just good. We love it. It’s not especially cool enough to eat regularly in Florida but we eat plenty at winter time.
3 months agoDixon, IL
Love this ans recommend it for any family looking for a good, filling, and flavorful dinner. It does not taste store bought at all. I always add a tad less water than instructed to make it thicker, but have made it following directions and it's still a thick hearty soup.
2 years agoSpringfield, MO
Love putting this in the crockpot on a cold day! Love the smells throughout my home. My kids love it too, so that’s a plus. Love this brand never seems to fail me.
2 years ago
My husband LOVED this soup. It was super easy to make(just added water and cooked) it came out rich and creamy, made a ton-seriously i had to freeze some because I made it for him for work and it was too much! He liked this brand because the potatoes actually got soft and creamy and didnt taste like freeze dried package potatoes like some dried pkg soups do. He also loved the cheesiness of the soup. He asked me to buy more-so deff a hit.
3 years agoSan Tan Vly, AZ
These Bear Creek soup brands are great soups. They are easy to make in a short amount time. You can find them at any store, like Walmart, Target, Winco etc. I suggest pricing around. I found that Walmart and Frys (Kroger) have them priced high and WinCo carries them at the cheapest at less than $3. These soups can feed my family of 4. They love them, and always goes back for more. This is also a perfect for camping meals. All you do is add water.
3 years ago
This is a great mix all around! It has great flavor, is not too salty, and tastes homemade! I hate canned soup because of the fake taste & salt overload -- but I love the convenience of a quick, warm meal. This mix does the trick! Everyone in my family eats it, even my 2 year old. A bag makes a big pot of soup that lasts for a couple days if we don't gobble it up in one sitting. The cheddar potato is my favorite, but I also like the Chicken Noodle soup mix.
3 years agoSaraland, AL
I love potato soup when I am sick. Esp homemade potato soup. This hits the spot when I am unable to cook myself soup from scratch. You get alot of soup for pretty cheap and it doesn't take long at all to make. You can throw it in a crockpot if your really ill and just scoop some out as needed when you can. Great product and amazing taste! Almost as good as homemade!