Bear Creek Country Kitchens Cheddar Potato Soup Mix uploaded by Erin M.

BY BEAR CREEK COUNTRY KITCHENS #29 in Soup & Broth

Bear Creek Country Kitchens Cheddar Potato Soup Mix.
Just add water.
Cooks in 15 minutes. see more...

Buy on Target*
Liz D.
Soup in a bag is my favorite. Period. This brand is one of the best I’ve tried. I usually get it at sprouts farmers market and love the variety of flavors offered. Definitely recommend to a soup lover!
Alyssa H.
I normally love bear creek soups! I bought this as a a hearty soup bowl- and it just doesn’t “mix” well. I had to mix it for about 5 minutes to get it to separate. It was horrible before I did that and now it’s just okay. I would recommend the cheddar broccoli or potato soup over this one.
Junior H.
Tampa
I strongly suggest all parents include Bear Creek soups in their students care packages.  One pack makes three meals for me.  I love the variety and flavor. They are inexpensive and a good way to make sure your student is eating a good meal instead of fast food.
athena T.
Hines, OR
Bear Creek soup is wonderful and so tasty! Its cheap and totally affordable. I eat this about twice a month but in the winter all I want is soup. The flavor of this soup taste homemade and so freaking good. I love it and would totally recommend this soup.
Amanda P.
I buy these often but they are a big pain to make and take a long time. They are more expensive than others and DO taste amazing. The prep time kills me as we are a very busy family of five. I wouldnt say healthy, just healthier than others on the market.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I usually buy this in the cup form. It’s sooooo good. I love the broccoli and cheese one was well. This was my first time trying them and I’m glad I did. Will be buying again and recommending as well. It’s such a smooth and creamy taste
Kelsey P.
Scottsburg, IN
I wanted to give this soup a complete 5 stars but I just couldn't because of the taste. It is still good it just is to 'peppery' for my taste buds. But I have to give it a 4 for the convenience of it because it is so easy to make!
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
This soup is okay, but for the price it isn’t the best. If I’m going to pay the much for Bear Creek soup I’m going to get the broccoli cheese, this potato one wasn’t very good. I wasn’t impressed, price and flavor wise.
Alisha S.
Greenwood
Im so glad i discovered this brand of soups. super affordable and tastes like homemade! also very quick and easy which makes it ideal for busy nights. delicious comfort food.
Valerie D.
Springfield, MO
Love putting this in the crockpot on a cold day! Love the smells throughout my home. My kids love it too, so that’s a plus. Love this brand never seems to fail me.
Christina S.
Do you add anything extra to your soup?
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA
I have never had a dry soup out of a bag. Is it better then canned soup? Personally I love soup, but not a huge fan of canned soup and making soup from scratch is a lot of work sometimes. I'm hoping to find a better alternative for those quick lunches.
renee r.
Randolph, ME
I have never had this before, is it very salty like many soup mixes? I want to try this but I don't particularly like when you can taste the salt in it.
frammy h.
los productos exelentes me encanta