Bear Creek Country Kitchens Cheddar Potato Soup Mix uploaded by Erin M.

BY BEAR CREEK COUNTRY KITCHENS #21 in Soup & Broth

Bear Creek Country Kitchens Cheddar Potato Soup Mix.
Just add water.
Cooks in 15 minutes. see more...

Buy on Target
Junior H.
Tampa
I strongly suggest all parents include Bear Creek soups in their students care packages.  One pack makes three meals for me.  I love the variety and flavor. They are inexpensive and a good way to make sure your student is eating a good meal instead of fast food.
Heidi F.
Escondido , CA
Recently I bought this brand without first reading the label in the grocery store. When I got home and read the ingredients I was appalled! It contained MSG and several other ingredients that I don't consume. Don't be fooled by the pretty packaging that sends the message of healthy. I would never repurchase unless they clean up their ingredients! It's also expensive for soup!
Cassie U.
I have these on hand at all times. Their soups have so much flavor and they are so easy to make! I can make one and have it last a few days! The leftovers are just as good! I think I paid $2 each for them and they have coupons circulating a lot. Definitely recommend!
athena T.
Hines, OR
Foodie Expert
Bear Creek soup is wonderful and so tasty! Its cheap and totally affordable. I eat this about twice a month but in the winter all I want is soup. The flavor of this soup taste homemade and so freaking good. I love it and would totally recommend this soup.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Foodie Expert
I recently has a small bowl of this Cheddar Potato Soup and it was actually pretty good. You can heat it up on the stove or in the microwave, your choice. It's cheesy and has bits of potato in it. It a has very creamy and smooth texture. I recommend you try it!
Amanda P.
Foodie Expert
I buy these often but they are a big pain to make and take a long time. They are more expensive than others and DO taste amazing. The prep time kills me as we are a very busy family of five. I wouldnt say healthy, just healthier than others on the market.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
Foodie Expert
I usually buy this in the cup form. It’s sooooo good. I love the broccoli and cheese one was well. This was my first time trying them and I’m glad I did. Will be buying again and recommending as well. It’s such a smooth and creamy taste
Kelsey P.
Scottsburg, IN
Foodie Expert
I wanted to give this soup a complete 5 stars but I just couldn't because of the taste. It is still good it just is to 'peppery' for my taste buds. But I have to give it a 4 for the convenience of it because it is so easy to make!
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
Foodie Expert
This soup is okay, but for the price it isn’t the best. If I’m going to pay the much for Bear Creek soup I’m going to get the broccoli cheese, this potato one wasn’t very good. I wasn’t impressed, price and flavor wise.
Nancy A.
This a comfort food item for one of my family members. It makes quite a bit of soup for the cost of the mix. The soup is creamy and cheesy. It is delicious on its own or is a great base for adding bread and veggies.
Christina S.
Foodie Expert
Do you add anything extra to your soup?
Danielle T.
Visalia , CA
I have never had a dry soup out of a bag. Is it better then canned soup? Personally I love soup, but not a huge fan of canned soup and making soup from scratch is a lot of work sometimes. I'm hoping to find a better alternative for those quick lunches.
renee r.
Randolph, ME
I have never had this before, is it very salty like many soup mixes? I want to try this but I don't particularly like when you can taste the salt in it.
frammy h.
los productos exelentes me encanta