BY BEANO

Beano tablets 30-pk. see more...

• What is the recommended age for this? Could I give this to my 10 ...1 Answers
  • Do these really help with gas?4 Answers
  • How large are the pills?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
Beano worked really well when I first started taking it, especially since I suffer from IBS &always have gas problems. After a while though, I did have to up my dose to about 3-4 to prevent the gas from happening. Definitely works better than not taking anything at all!
Marsha B.
I am ibs suffer hoping this problem would help. Like I was taking nothing. Did nothing to hep my pain. Went right in the trash. Might be for people for light gas. If you have digestive disorders this item doesn't work.
Rachel P.
Fitspiration Expert
Eat what you want, when you want! Take some Beano before your date and you will have no worries. It really helps prevent gas!
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
I used to take Beano fairly regularly because I would always have air trapped around in my intestines. I didn't really get indigestion or gassy (as in farting), but my stomach did feel bloated and I had a lot of noises coming from my stomach along with some pain. This definitely helped. A lot.
Victoria G.
San antonio, TX
Beano is great if you plan your meals ahead of time and don't fly by the seat of your pants- you have to take it BEFORE you eat. So if you ae planning to eat beans or veggies in a few hours, then run out to the store and grab some Beano.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
I never really believed that products like this worked until I actually tried it and it worked like a miracle! Love this stuff, though it sort of makes things worse before it makes them better if you know what I mean.
Jessica B.
Fitspiration Expert
I really like Beano, it works best if you take it before you eat! I normally get upset stomachs whenever I eat some foods, but bean really helps me and makes it easier to eat and break down
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Beano is a product I have used for years.it does work.I have a ton of stomach problems and this has saved me thru quite a few restaurant dinners and movies.
Laura B.
I love to have these at all times in my purse! They are great for when you have gas or are bloated! They work so well and get you back to feeling good!
Courtney V.
If you eat a lot of vegetables, especially cabbage, I recommend this. It works really well but you need to remember to take it BEFORE you eat.
Amy p.
Do these really help with gas?
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
How large are the pills?
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
What is the recommended age for this? Could I give this to my 10 year old who is having gas and tummy issues?