BY BEANO

Beano tablets 30-pk. see more...

• What is the recommended age for this? Could I give this to my 10 ye...1 Answers
  • Do these really help with gas?4 Answers
  • How large are the pills?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
Beano worked really well when I first started taking it, especially since I suffer from IBS &always have gas problems. After a while though, I did have to up my dose to about 3-4 to prevent the gas from happening. Definitely works better than not taking anything at all!
Marsha B.
Marsha B.
I am ibs suffer hoping this problem would help. Like I was taking nothing. Did nothing to hep my pain. Went right in the trash. Might be for people for light gas. If you have digestive disorders this item doesn't work.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Fitspiration Expert
Eat what you want, when you want! Take some Beano before your date and you will have no worries. It really helps prevent gas!
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Fitspiration Expert
I have a lot of issues when it comes to foods, and this product definitely helps with the gassy and bloated feeling that I would sometimes get after eating certain foods. This does need to be taken beforehand, otherwise it will not help much. It's also easy to take for someone who has issues with taking pills. I didn't find them too large at all.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
These help so much with bloating and gas. I do feel a little stomach ache the next day that I take these but nothing serious.
Jandra S.
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
I used to take Beano fairly regularly because I would always have air trapped around in my intestines. I didn't really get indigestion or gassy (as in farting), but my stomach did feel bloated and I had a lot of noises coming from my stomach along with some pain. This definitely helped. A lot.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
I suffer from a pretty gassy gut as it is and Beano helps to make it a little more tolerable.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
If you eat a lot of vegetables, especially cabbage, I recommend this. It works really well but you need to remember to take it BEFORE you eat.
Christina W.
Christina W.
This works by helping you digest the stuff that causes gas, such as beans and green veggies, works great.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Fitspiration Expert
I had to use bean for about 3 months 1 year. I think that it helped with the gas a lot. Doesn't have a bad after taste and very easy to take
Amy p.
Amy p.
Do these really help with gas?
Amy W.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
How large are the pills?
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
What is the recommended age for this? Could I give this to my 10 year old who is having gas and tummy issues?