Beanitos White Bean Chips Nacho Cheese uploaded by Heidi L.Beanitos White Bean Chips Nacho Cheese uploaded by Charlotte W.Beanitos White Bean Chips Nacho Cheese uploaded by Rebecca N.

BY BEANITOS

Beanitos® Nacho Cheese White Bean Chips.
High fiber.
4g complete protein.
Gluten free.
The original bean chip™. see more...

• What do these taste like? What are the main ingredients?2 Answers
Kristin B.
These are definitely not my favorite flavor of Beanitos. I am allergic to corn and I was hoping they would be like the nacho cheese Doritos but they are not. These are only bearable if you are dipping them in sauce of some sort.
Ashley C.
opelousas La
I love these as a healthy alternative to regular chips. They have a great taste and crunch, I don’t ever feel like I’m missing out when I buy these instead of regular options.
Tiffany P.
CRAVE! I totally crave these guys! OMG! I can eat a bag in one sitting. Natural cheese flavors and bean chips!!!!! Wow! So good! They make a few other styles that are also worth checking out. Would buy again for sure!
Kristen K.
I like Beanitos  nacho cheese more than Doritos, due to their texture and flavor. You can taste the beans but that’s why I like them, and it’s not too strong. They are somewhat expensive but worth it for a healthier chip. I would recommend it to those that are looking for a healthier snack!
Caley E.
St Louis Park, MN
Best chip ever! I love black beans. These chips are non gmo, organic ingredients, no added chemicals- gluten free & vegan & actually tastes like cheddar! Love love love his chip. Usually find these at my co op or fresh thyme, they have many other vegan flavors as well! :)
Kri O.
Aurora
The cheesiest! Bring them to parties, bring them to work. Super tasty cheese and white bean chip. Careful not to eat the whole bag at once! Definitely a healthier alternative to other brands of chips and best of all, it’s corn and gluten free.
Aggy P.
Marion, IA
Beanitos Nacho Cheese White Bean Chips God I love these. I could (and have) eaten an entire bag I one sitting. Now before you judge me and call me fat, please consider how little I actually buy these chips. They're pricey, and I'm cheap.
Ally L.
Sacramento
I eat these to replace my craving for Nacho Cheese Doritos! They are so good. The texture is different, but that’s what you have to expect when you’re trying to eat healthy! These are super affordable and delicious to dip in some salsa!
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
Oh these things are addicting and delicious! I can honestly say that I prefer them over regular potato chips. They are kind of pricey, but the nutritional value is much better and they are delicious so I think they are worth it!
Ashley H.
Jenkins
I was worried about these before trying them but I am so glad I did. They remind me of Mexican bean and cheese dip which I love. Bought these at rite aid, they are a bit pricey for chips but totally worth it.
Allison D.
What do these taste like? What are the main ingredients?