BY BEANITOS

New Look · Even Better TasteBeans Are Better5 g of Complete ProteinHigh FiberKosher DairyCertified Gluten-FreeNon GMO Project Verified see more...

Sara D.
Garden Grove
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I’m obsessed with these! The flavor is so good and I could literally eat an entire bag in one sitting. They’re made out of beans so for chips they are healthy and also vegan which I love. They’re also filling!
Priscilla D.
These are really good, or as good as the black bean ones but really tasty for a little cook out or something. Goes great with guac!
Amy B.
Holtville
Absolutely addicted to the lime flavor. Normally they are always so fresh. So much better for you than chips. I buy them weekly.
Olivia M.
Harrisonburg, VA
In LOVE with the Beanitos chips! The hint of lime flavor is perfect for pairing with salsa and/or guacamole for an afternoon snack, and the beans give them an extra kick of protein so I don’t ever feel guilty about munching on them.
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
1,041 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Serena M.
Mississauga , ON
I personally did not like these chips at all. The hint of lime did not taste good. It had a weird after taste for me. Did not enjoy these