Beanitos White Bean Chips Garden Fresh Salsa -- 5.5 oz uploaded by Nyasha V.Beanitos White Bean Chips Garden Fresh Salsa -- 5.5 oz uploaded by Nyasha V.

BY BEANITOS

Nyasha V.
Nyasha V.
San Francisco , CA
Okay so I don't see a posting about this hint of lime flavor I'm currently snacking on!!! But omg these chips are good... Sooo much better than the Tostitos hint of lime, less salt/sodium..contains good source of fiber from the beans n has protein...serving size is 6 chips per person๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š but I just can't stop eating them!!! Really gotta get some more of these!!... P.S. found them at my local Ross store!! Beanitos CHIPS, WHT BEAN, HINT O'LIM, (Pack of 6)
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I received these in a Love With Food box and I didn't like these as much as the sweet chili & sour cream, but they still had good flavor. I had tried their regular black bean chips in the past and did not like them, so I wasn't expecting to not like these but I was pleasantly surprised! The flavors were all there. They were very tasty!