Beanitos White Bean Chips Garden Fresh Salsa -- 5.5 oz uploaded by Nyasha V.Beanitos White Bean Chips Garden Fresh Salsa -- 5.5 oz uploaded by Nyasha V.

BY BEANITOS

Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
Love these chips! Great alternative to fried snacks. You can really taste the bean flavor in every bite. This flavor is one of my favorites, but this brand doesn’t carry a wide variety of flavors! Wish they came in a larger sized bag too
Kristin C.
Ocoee, FL
Absolutely love these chips I look for them all the time because they are sometimes fine too hard to find in stores but I do feel like I Knouff stores have them they just might hide them somewhere definitely a must try
Bryn V.
Murray, KY
These are amazing! The flavor is great and they're great quality as well. These are a healthier alternative to classic potato chips. They exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend them to my friends.
Irina S.
Out of this brand this is my favorite flavor. It’s a bit spicy but in a good way. It’s good to have a healthier choice for chips and have them taste good is even more important. These chips have both.
Victoria T.
Chelmsford , MA
These chips are sooooo good I love them! I was a little hesitant at first but they are delicious and a healthier option than others. I do think they are a good value and I really like them a lot!
Alexandra C.
So good! All the flavor without as much guilt! Super crunchy and you would never know they were made out of beans! Great chip for salsas, hummus, guacamole, or just eaten by themselves.
Michele E.
These chips by Benitos are surprisingly not to that bad for you in the health department. The bean flavor isn't to overwhelming. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.
Thania A.
Mcallen, TX
Love these paired with dip or salsa! I like that they are made out of beans and not fries. Would have never guessed! They are so good and healthy. Not expensives at all.
Nyasha V.
San Francisco , CA
Okay so I don't see a posting about this hint of lime flavor I'm currently snacking on!!! But omg these chips are good... Sooo much better than the Tostitos hint of lime, less salt/sodium..contains good source of fiber from the beans n has protein...serving size is 6 chips per person😅🙊🙊 but I just can't stop eating them!!! Really gotta get some more of these!!... P.S. found them at my local Ross store!! Beanitos CHIPS, WHT BEAN, HINT O'LIM, (Pack of 6)
Brittney S.
Centerville, MN
I Love Beanitos! They are a healthy substitute for chips. Crunchy and full of flavor. They are inexpensive and you can purchase them from any health grocery storyle, even target! I like them because they are made from beans. I would recommend these!