Beanitos White Bean Chips Garden Fresh Salsa -- 5.5 oz uploaded by Nyasha V.Beanitos White Bean Chips Garden Fresh Salsa -- 5.5 oz uploaded by Nyasha V.

BY BEANITOS

Brittney S.
Centerville
I Love Beanitos! They are a healthy substitute for chips. Crunchy and full of flavor. They are inexpensive and you can purchase them from any health grocery storyle, even target! I like them because they are made from beans. I would recommend these!
Zoe M.
Butler
These are one of my favorite kinds of chips. They are a great snack for any party. I usually pair them with Newman's medium salsa, although they are delicious with just about anything. They are very filling and satisfying. I am a repeat consumer.
Kristin C.
ocoee
Absolutely love these chips I look for them all the time because they are sometimes fine too hard to find in stores but I do feel like I Knouff stores have them they just might hide them somewhere definitely a must try
Bryn V.
Murray, KY
These are amazing! The flavor is great and they're great quality as well. These are a healthier alternative to classic potato chips. They exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend them to my friends.
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
Love these chips! Great alternative to fried snacks. You can really taste the bean flavor in every bite. This flavor is one of my favorites, but this brand doesn’t carry a wide variety of flavors! Wish they came in a larger sized bag too
Nyasha V.
San Francisco , CA
Okay so I don't see a posting about this hint of lime flavor I'm currently snacking on!!! But omg these chips are good... Sooo much better than the Tostitos hint of lime, less salt/sodium..contains good source of fiber from the beans n has protein...serving size is 6 chips per person😅🙊🙊 but I just can't stop eating them!!! Really gotta get some more of these!!... P.S. found them at my local Ross store!! Beanitos CHIPS, WHT BEAN, HINT O'LIM, (Pack of 6)
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I received these in a Love With Food box and I didn't like these as much as the sweet chili & sour cream, but they still had good flavor. I had tried their regular black bean chips in the past and did not like them, so I wasn't expecting to not like these but I was pleasantly surprised! The flavors were all there. They were very tasty!
Leah C.
Gilbert, AZ
I randomly bought these at sprouts one day and I'm so happy that I did they are such a great snack and they are much healthier than other alternatives
DeAnna R.
Russellville, AL
Great flavor, salsa is evident in the flavoring of this chip. Great crunch. Lots of fiber in these bean chips. Best thing since chips invented!
Bradley A.
Achille
Beanitos are definitely my favorite. So worth the money and very tasty. We’re always fully stocked. I’d recommend to everyone.