BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt

Start your review of Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA
I got these in my Refresh vox box and honestly if you wouldn't have told me they were made out of beans I would have never known it. These are soooo good!
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
I received this flavor of Beanitos in my refresh voxbox. Before then, I had never heard of this brand, but I am so glad that I was able to try them because they are amazing! I love them! I love that they are vegan, free of chemicals, and packed with protein. Even my toddler loves these chips (she is a very picky eater). These are the only chips I like plain, but they do taste fantastic in guacamole.
Suzy R.
Springfield, MO
I received a bag of these chips free in my Refresh Vox box. Oh my goodness. They were amazing. I had never heard of this brand before, but it is a family favorite now. They don't even taste like beans and are absolutely just as good as restaurant style tortilla chips. We love these!
Raechal M.
Independence, KS
I liked their texture and taste! I did not try these chips alone, I used them to dip on my salsa and would recommend anyone else to do the same. There was a small hint of 'bean' flavor. Overall great product and even better that they're gluten-free!
Yennifer G.
I didn't really enjoy eating these chips. They weren't terrible but i found the taste to be a little weird and bland. I tried eating them with salsa but it was still not enough. They're alright to eat if thats the only thing you have but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Megan I.
I really didn't like these. They are bland but would be good with salsa. I didn't even want to try them with dip, just couldn't choke them down.
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
Did NOT care for these! First crunch was powdery and bland, I tried to like them but nope, not my thing.
Shaneice  R.
I received two bags of the Beanitos bean chips. They are shaped like a Dorito tortilla but are made with navy beans. These are awesome! You can taste the bean but it is not overwhelming and they tase great. I enjoyed both favors and would purchase them again.
Erica V.
I received this product compliments of Influenster for testing purposes in the #RefreshVoxBox. I did love the taste and the different texture of the chips. My only issue is that they tasted salty after having too many and not a drink available. I would still purchase the product.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Love them! I am a huge corn chip and salsa/guac fan and these will definitely be replacing corn chips! Healthier and full of protein!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon