BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Victoria T.
This is a great chip! Looking for a crunchy, healthy alternative to regular chips? This is a good choice and I recommend it to anyone who wants to try something new and yet healthy. The flavor was really good and great for dipping with salsa or hummus!
Hope C.
9433 oriole ln
My favorite chip. Not only is it gluten free and vegan but it tastes amazing! I love to have it with cashew cheese dip. When i have these out at parties along with other popular brands of chips these are always the highest in demand. Perfect for a quick snack or a superbowl game
Carly C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
So yummy!! You would never know that these babies are made with beans. Great source of fiber!
Kylie A.
Phoenix
I love Beanitos!!! My mom got them at Sprouts years ago for us to try as a healthier chip alternative and we have been hooked ever since! They are good by themselves, but we mostly love to eat them in place of traditional tortilla chips (with salsa, bean dip, and obvi GUAC).
Lana H.
Great product. All the beanitos chips are great. All the crunch and satisfaction of a corn chip but better for you with less carbs
Brian P.
MY FAVORITE! With some salsa my god these are so dangerously delicious! Good luck sticking to a serving size. For one of the healthiest chips the flavor does not disappoint.
Brianne K.
taylorsville
These are just like normal tortilla chips which is perfect if you can’t eat gluten or corn.
Katie M.
North Royalton
Dude yes. Buy them. Try them out. The perfect balance of everything you need in life
Kate P.
Houston
Purchased at: Walgreens
These taste good there not bad I would recommend to people who like chips there crunchy and tasty there good and nice flavor I do get them from the store a lot there nice go get some now
Erica E.
los angeles
I’m only rating one bag but let me tell you.... I’ve had a lot of flavors and it’s the tits.
I was looking at the list of all the flavors and I’m actually booty tickled I haven’t had all of the flavors. Please gimme more beanitos. @ beanitos: sponsor me I love you.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon