BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt

Start your review of Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Tabitha J.
Columbus, OH
Very tasty! A nice crunch and the flavor is spot on. They are a healthier alterantive to your regular potato chip, and you wouldn't know the difference in my opinion! very yummy, reminded me of a flavored tortilla chip.
Kelsey B.
Caledonia, MS
These chips have great flavor and are light and airy. I love that they are healthy for you as well.
April C.
I love these chips! I love the texture because they are light, yet crispy and it's almost like you're in a restaurant eating beans in the form of a chip! Love!!
Hazel B.
Portland
I liked that these chips had protein in them, and beans! Beans are so underrated! But these seemed a little stale and broke easily when dipping. The taste is good, though, and they're affordable. I found them at Whole Foods, but they're probably available anywhere.
Jessika H.
Provo, UT
I received these chips from the #RefreshVoxBox for testing and review purposes. I liked the taste of these and thought they would go well with different dips. They are very healthy! I would rather eat regular chips because the after taste was mostly a bean taste. It seemed like I was eating a bean paste by the end.
Francesca B.
Jessup, PA
These are a very interesting chip! They taste quite different from the traditional tortilla and can be eaten alone or with salsa!
Darlina L.
Philadelphia, PA
For me, the bean taste is just too strong. I understand that it is a lot healthier than normal chips. But I just can't get over the bad taste.
Kristina W.
Alpena, MI
There seems to be fine line when it comes to these chips...some people absolutely love them and others absolutely hate them, I've found very few people who were left on the fence. I loved the initial taste but the aftertaste was completely awfull and I will never eat these again.
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
Great alternative to corn tortilla chips for those who may want to watch what they're eating or have certain dietary restrictions. I didn't think I would like them, but surprisingly they're really good, especially with some salsa.
luisa V.
ótimos produtos todos sãão bãos e de ótima qualidade gosto bastante deles !!!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon