BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Kelsey S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Didn’t really like these chips if I am completely honest. They were kind of stale when I bought them
Megan I.
I really didn't like these. They are bland but would be good with salsa. I didn't even want to try them with dip, just couldn't choke them down.
TANEKA w.
S Huntington, NY
I wanted these to taste better but I didn't like them. They were chalky and not tasty to me.
Melissa J.
My chip options are limited due to food allergies. I was excited to find Beanitos, as the ingredients were ok for me to eat. Unfortunately, the flavor was not ok.
Jacqueline W.
Concord, NH
Not really a fan of these chips. While I love the idea of bean chips because they're so healthy, the texture and mouth feel just are not doing it for me. They feel very dry and gritty. I'd rather just eat beans.
Erika S.
Tyngsboro, MA
Too salty, my whole family thought so. Went back to the store to get a different kind of chips
Caroline J.
Philadelphia, PA
I understand the idea behind making chips a little more healthy but, to me this tasted like dust. They were very , very dry and the nacho flavoring tried to cover the taste but it didn't. I wouldn't suggest these to friends or kids!
Alyssa N.
Donna, TX
I did not enjoy these chips whatsoever. They left a horrible after taste in my mouth. I would prefer the corn chips I'm use to eating at restaurants. I might of actually enjoyed them if they had more sea salt, but I doubt it.
Jocelyn R.
I received this in my #refreshvoxbox and I did not like them they were too salty. Only ate one and I wanted to spit it out definitely won't buy them.
Karla  A.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of the beanitos chips has a strange after taste after eating just one
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon