BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt

Start your review of Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Hannah G.
East Greenbush
I love these chips! I love to make nachos with these or just eat them with dip/salsa. They had many other flavors which are delicious. You can get these at your local grocery store
Jenn J.
Winnipeg
I love Beanitos. They are such a delicious flavoured chip. I’ve only tried a few flavours, but they have all been SO GOOD! I can’t wait to try more.
Agustina S.
This product is excellent for the customer and is very important for me and for my person and excellent taste
Kari L.
Shasta Lake , CA
Beanitos are amazing! My favorite flavor is the white bean lime ones! I love that these are gluten free, healthy, and super tasty! Even my kiddos love them. If I bring out a bag they'll polish it off in no time.
Lauren N.
Riverside, CA
Tried many beanitos flavors. This one is a great alternative to the regular tortilla chips. I just wish they gave you more product for the price.
Kelly D.
These are some of my favorite chips on the market. They have such amazing flavor and the chip itself is light and airy yet crunchy. They are a little on the expensive side compared to other bagged chips but I would recommend trying them.
Amanda H.
Daphne, AL
I was searching high and low for healthy snacks when I came across Beanitos. I’m telling ya, bean chips sound weird but they are so delicious. Protein, fiber, so much goodness in these crisps, and every flavor I’ve tried is great! The white bean is hands down my favorite!
Krystal N.
Las Vegas, NV
Beanitos are so yummy! Both my kids love them!
Super yummy with salsa and healthier than most brands of chips on the market!
Also lots of flavor options which is perfect for lunches or when you want a different taste without all the additives!
Heather (.
Utica
Only a couple ingredients! That's the best part. Few ingredients and they taste great!
Rowda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This flavor is great for salsa and queso dipping. It's a great alternative to corn chips. I purchased this at Sprouts but I've heard Whole Foods has them.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon