BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Luciana N.
Love these bean chips! I don't really eat potatoes so this is the perfect choice for me. Way healthier than ruffles and other chips. I've bought them a few times and never disappoints. Popular with kids too.
Imy R.
Black Hawk, CO
These are so good. Since they are vegan and gluten free I eat them often. I warm them up with a little Daiya cheese, then add salsa and guacamole. Sometimes I make tofu taco "meat" to add to my nachos.
Laura A.
Stonington
best chips for nacho's and dips! THE BEST! VERY HEALTHY SNACK! ONLY buy them on sale or at Job Lot. prices went up very quickly once the word got out that it's yummy and healthy. a must for parties!
Jen V.
Dallas, TX
Beanitos is a great healthy snack to have around and is a necessity in a gluten free diet. Paired with some delicious salsa, there's nothing better than these chips!
Yum!! I love the texture and crunch of Beanitoes. They are definitely a healthier alternative to corn chips. The taste great alone or served with dips. I will continue to buy these!
Dana F.
Freehold, NJ
Very tasty chip! Good replacement for traditional restaurant style chip.  Only downsize is you can't eat as many mindlessly as you would due to the fact theres beans in it.
Jennifer B.
1,126 reviews
I received this flavor in my #RefreshVoxVox along with the nacho cheese flavor. I liked them. I ate a few straight from the bag and the rest of them with salsa so I could compare taste. They tasted pretty good on their own but with the salsa it brought out the taste even more. The texture is light but the crunch is big. They are all natural and a healtheir snack choice. I'm all about healthy snacks so I enjoyed these and I can't wait to try other flavors from the brand.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
I received these chips complimentary for tasting/review via the Refresh VoxBox campaign. I had seen these on the grocery stores shelves for the first time the other day and was really looking forward to receiving them in the mail soon. Although you can taste the bean flavor, it's not overpowering, and the saltiness is nowhere near the potency of typical Restaurant Style chips. I ate them with Trader Joe's Spicy Black Bean dip (my favorite) and they did pretty well - were sturdy enough to handle some thick dip/salsa. Although the flavor was a little bland, I would definitely consider purchasing these as a healthy alternative.
Kelly D.
These are some of my favorite chips on the market. They have such amazing flavor and the chip itself is light and airy yet crunchy. They are a little on the expensive side compared to other bagged chips but I would recommend trying them.
Amber M.
Norfolk, VA
My family loves these chips! My son would eat a whole bag if I let him! They are thin and crispy. Like other reviews have said, they don't hold up so well to heftier dips, but that can be solved by using 2 chips. Lol My only concern is unlike the big brands of chips, there doesn't seem to be a standard price. One place will sell them for $3.50 a bag, then down the street you can get them on sale for 2/$4 (regular price being $2.99).
Holly R.
College Station, TX
What is your favorite dip to pair the Beanitos Restaurant Style chips with?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've never seen these in my local food store. Where can I find these so I can give them a try?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon