BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Alexia M.
Toronto, ON
Good ingredients and macro nutrient profile (high protein), and good fibre content compared to most chips. For a "healthier" chip product though, they taste as such.

Not bad with a lot of dip but funny after taste and not amazing on their own.
Em
Similar to the black bean chips in quality but definitely have a nice mildness to them that resembles traditional tortilla chips. They are so hard to describe- if youre debating it, just try a bag ! They are unique and you might just find a new healthy favourite!
Lauren Z.
Chilliwack, BC
i love these chips! they have a flavour that is just enough so you can eat them plain or with a dip! i love all the variety of flavours that this brand has to offer as well.
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
While different than typical tortilla chips in texture, (these are thicker) I really prefer the flavor of these to traditional tortilla chips! They're a bit more filling, and sturdier than regular chips so they're great for dipping into things like bean or cheese dips.
Winnie J.
I love these white bean chips as much as i love the others. they are sooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooood they are delicious and i thought they woud taste weird because they are beens but that is definitely NOOOOOTTTT the case! love them would buy again
Haley N.
I absolutely love this brand! I have nothing bad to say about it. It’s so amazing! This product definitely does its job and is definitely worth its price! I would totally recommend this to other people. It’s the best.
Marissa F.
Hamilton, ON
Try to avoid corn torillas and these were the best alternative! love eating them with guacamole and salsa! crunchy and perfect salty taste. The beans leave a weird taste in my mouth if I eat too many, but a problem that can be easily fixed by eating less than the whole bag!
Holly D.
Kelowna, BC
The perfect salsa scooper! We always make our nachos from these chips, the white bean is subtle and delicious. It doesn’t overpower any dips and I love that it has the bean protein. Absolutely kid approved!
Nora C.
Laayoune
Hello ! MY NAME IS NORA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND A FACEBOOK PAGE ALSo INSTAGRAM . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and share it with my followers I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest post reviewThank you""
Holly R.
College Station, TX
What is your favorite dip to pair the Beanitos Restaurant Style chips with?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've never seen these in my local food store. Where can I find these so I can give them a try?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon