BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Michelle M.
Love these chips! I'm always looking for healthier options because I just love some carbs but try to lessen when I can and these do the trick! They do not disappoint. The flavor, the texture, all good! You wouldn't even think you're eating beans!
Stephanie F.
I ordered these to fill my salty snack craving with fewer carbs. Stand alone I really don't think the flavor is all that great, and prefer corn chips. But they do act as a great carrier for salsa. After these are gone I won't like order more
Marc A.
Florissant, MO
I've made the switch from traditional tortilla chips to eating bean chips. Now I do not miss corn tortillas chips at all. Beanitos are my go to with bean chips. The fact that there is a higher fiber content makes it even better.
Natalie C.
Aurora , CO
These are new to me but I absolutely love them. The texture is unique and crisp. They definitely exceeded my expectations. They are healthier that regular chips and taste great. I usually eat them alone or with hummus. Will definitely repurchase!!!
Taylor W.
Saint Peter
Pretty tasty chips and a good substitute for corn chips. A lot easier on most digestive systems and healthier over all. You can't even tell the difference by the time you put some salsa or queso on them!
Brandie C.
Harlingen , TX
I had never tried beanitos until I received a VoxBox from Influenster. They were very delicious and I started buying them shortly after and they're also very affordable. They're a healthy snack and light to eat!
These were on sale at Foodtown, so I figured I'd give them a try. Beans are healthier than corn or flour. They're good. They taste almost like "normal" tortilla chips. They left a slight aftertaste, but not unpleasant. I gave one to my picky daughter, and she had no complaints. Worth a try!
Katherine N.
Baton Rouge, LA
You have to taste it to believe it! These are so good you’ll never know they aren’t corn tortilla chips! Lightly salted with a nice crunch that’s just like regular chips! I buy these at Target, but they can be found at other retailers.
Michelle H.
I used to only use doritos or tortilla chips while eating guac and salsa, but recently have stumbled upon these! They are a healthier alternative, and I love them. I would recommend to anyone!
Tes P.
Belton, MO
To me, I love the texture of these chips over corn chips any day! They are much flakier, so they break a little easier if you are dipping into a thicker dip, but for salsa they work perfect
Holly R.
College Station, TX
What is your favorite dip to pair the Beanitos Restaurant Style chips with?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've never seen these in my local food store. Where can I find these so I can give them a try?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon