BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Natalie L.
madison, WI
These Beanitos chips look and taste a ton like a normal tortilla chip, but are much healthier and offer many more nutritional benefits. They are thick enough for dip but also taste great on their own. They do get unfortunately soggy as nachos, though.
Kate P.
Love these chips!! I'm a chips and salsa junkie. These chips are. It made with gluten or corn and they are delicious. If you're someone who tries to avoid food for allergic reasons, these are the bomb. Definitely need to try. I have them four stars because they are more expensive and come in smaller bags. Frustrated me that if you want to eat "healthier" you have to pay more.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I first tried @beanitos last year in Love with Food box and I was immediately in love with them. I have to be honest, I didn't know what to expect. I was cautious with my first bite afraid that they would taste "healthy" but not tasty. I was so wrong. When I bit into the crisp chip, I was surprised by how good it tasted and how light and flaky the texture was. I had expected to only sample it with a bite or two but found myself heading into the kitchen for some hummus to dip them in and indulged in a healthy AND delicious treat. Although they taste wonderful on their own and are filling without weighing heavy on your tummy, I love to eat them with a good hummus, spinach & artichoke dip, tapenade or queso dip. They're light, crisp chip and delicious. You aren't lacking for flavor with any of the Beanitos varieties. They're so much better for you than traditional corn tortilla chips, which are just wasted calories whereas Beanitos contain 6 grams of protein in each 1.5 oz bag. I like that they're high in protein, certified low on the glycemic index, all natural, gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian, cholesterol free, corn free, have no preservatives, msg or Trans fats. There is nothing not to love and everything to love about them. Even the price is reasonable, which is something you can't say about most good-for-you foods. Beanitos are good on their own but I like them with a good hummus or spinach dip.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
These are great (for bean chips) but not as good as corn chips...no surprise there. They have a lot of fiber and are certainly healthier than other options. I dip in salsa or hummus. Kinda pricey but worth it because of the high quality ingredients.
kala r.
West Palm Bch, FL
I really love Beanito's restaurant style white bean chips. They taste delicious and I buy them all the time. I love that i can have a healthy choice and that they are made from beans. The only down side is I wish they were a little less expensive because I feel they are a little high priced.
Breckenridge C.
My guilty pleasure are restaurant chips and salsa...corn is so hard to process for the body and I have searched and searched for an alternative. I finally found it! During the super bowl I ate these instead of the less healthy chips with home made salsa! So good! So filling! So worth it!
Danielle M.
Montrose, CO
These chips fit into my husbands VERY strict diet! We purchase these very frequently! I really recommend looking into these brand if you have dietary restrictions. We had to purchase these from our local vitamin cottage. They were more expensive than a regular chip but totally worth it!
Sam L.
I've been cutting gluten out of my diet for a while now and beanitos is the perfect answer to my crunchy cravings. they are tasty, and always strong enough to use with any salsa, hummus, or even a thicker dip. i love the white beans ones especially
Andrea M.
Wise, VA
I love these! They are good for a snack and especially if you are wanting something salty and half way decently healthy.  I love the texture of them as well as the taste! I would recommend them to others for sure! I buy them often, probably more than i should lol
Mandi G.
Freeport, NY
A delicious and better option tonregular potato chips.  This brand comes in a nice variety of flavors for you to try. Price is comparable to many other chip products on the market. I found this product in my local grocery store and plan to buy it again in the future.  Great for entertainment use.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
What is your favorite dip to pair the Beanitos Restaurant Style chips with?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've never seen these in my local food store. Where can I find these so I can give them a try?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon