BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
These are delicious. I was a die-hard corn tortilla chip person, but these bean chips won me over. I love the protein boost from the beans. Excellent!
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
I love these with you guessed it! Beans!!!! With hummus or refried beans tastes so good! I love these little puffy chips they are pretty good tasting.
Taylor S.
West Haven, CT
I got two flavors of these chips. The nacho cheese was not my favorite but the restaurant style is great. I tried it with salsa and it was even better.
Tracy B.
Love Beanitos...The Lime ones are my fave! They taste just like chips, and are such a better option. I try all them with Salsa to get the real feel!
Heather F.
Gresham, OR
I really liked the Nacho cheese ones, so I was excited to try these. I opened the bag and to my disappointment I found these to be incredibly salty.
Rachel P.
Flowood, MS
These are my favorite chips! I have been trying to eat cleaner and these help out so much with that! These with hummus are my go to snack every day!
Jocelyn R.
I received this in my #refreshvoxbox and I did not like them they were too salty. Only ate one and I wanted to spit it out definitely won't buy them.
Sheila E.
Purchased at: H-E-B
These chips are my guilty pleasure that I don’t feel guilty about eating. Great alternative to corn chips. Tastes GREAT with salsa and/or guacamole.
Veronica H.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I love a salty little snack, and these Benito chips are a great fix. They are low in fat and calories, so I don't feel guilty having them as a snack.
Kayla B.
Dallas, OR
These were very simple but tasty. I love that I can enjoy these as a potato chip but have less guilt Plus know that I am getting some good nutrition.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
What is your favorite dip to pair the Beanitos Restaurant Style chips with?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've never seen these in my local food store. Where can I find these so I can give them a try?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon