BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Rachel P.
What can I say? Beans ARE better! So much flavor! Way better than traditional corn chips. Plus they are all natural with simple, east to read ingredients.
Valerie B.
Mulberry, IN
These are amazing! They taste just like a regular tortilla chip. You would never guess that they were something different. Even my 3 year old loves them!
Krishnee S.
Elk Grove, CA
These are nice when you want to pig out on salsa and guacamole, but want minimal guilt.
They're surprisingly good, and I would recommend trying them out!
Amanda c.
Wallington, NJ
Beanitos are great! I love their unique flavor. Still have that crispy crunchyNess of a chip yet make you feel a little less guilty about eating snacks.
Candace L.
Alexandria, LA
I was kinda surprised! The chips taste good and I like how it's organic. Less oily than regular chips and I believe it's a good alternative for a snack.
Alina S.
Panama City, FL
They taste like taco chips but have a slight refried-bean aftertaste (not in a bad way). I would definitely use these to dip them into salsa and guac!
Jeanne H.
Sylvania, OH
Great tasting chips with a nice bean taste. The sea salt adds a nice flavor. The only problem is they are so light that I eat too many in one sitting.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I've been addicted to beanitos ever since I received the free sample through influenster! They're delicious and perfect when I'm craving a salty snack.
Leigh S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the texture and flavor of Beanitos! I find them easier to chew and digest than normal tortilla chips, but the flavor goes so well with any dip.
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
These are delicious. I was a die-hard corn tortilla chip person, but these bean chips won me over. I love the protein boost from the beans. Excellent!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
What is your favorite dip to pair the Beanitos Restaurant Style chips with?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've never seen these in my local food store. Where can I find these so I can give them a try?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon