BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Erin D.
Leander, TX
Taste just like the real things. Like restaurant style. Great for parties where people have different diets (good for people who aren't a diet-won't be able to taste a difference)
Emily R.
Lubbock, TX
We eat these all the time in our Bali-lifestyle house. They are healthy and delicious. Best of all they are made completely with beans and no corn! Pretty affordable as well.
Jaime G.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I really love these tortilla chips! I like that they're made out of beans so then I don't have to share with my bean-hating husband. But they don't taste like beans...his loss!
Brianna L.
Portsmouth, VA
I found these on sale at Big Lots and we have been hooked ever since. My husband will only eat these chips because he doesn't corn in his chips. They are also great for people who have sensitive teeth and can't eat real crunchy chips.
gabby c.
I received these chops complementary on my #RefreshVoxBox from #Influenster. I personally did not like them, however it was a hit with my children. I didn't like the after taste it left on my mouth.
Rachel M.
I didn't like these very much. The texture was very gritty and the chips did not have enough salt. I'd assume they're better with dip, but I honestly found these repulsive.
Debora W.
Charleston, SC
I received these chips from the #RefreshVoxBox for testing and review purposes. I eceived 2 different bags. And to be honest if I am in a grocery store, these are not on the top of my list to look for. Very bland, no taste for me.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
First tried Beanitos in my original influenster box. They were amazing, so flavorful, and good for you. My kids also liked them. I have purchased them multiple times since in different flavors.
Jeri J.
Rockville, MD
Beanitos chips have higher protein than normal potato chips, less sodium, and slightly less carbs. I choose them for being a healthy alternative to standard chips.
Aquila w.
Fabulous alternative!! Poped a chip into my mouth not knowing what to expect but was plesetly surprised. Have a stranged texture but could definantly get used to it
Holly R.
College Station, TX
What is your favorite dip to pair the Beanitos Restaurant Style chips with?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've never seen these in my local food store. Where can I find these so I can give them a try?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon