BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Caroline J.
Philadelphia, PA
I understand the idea behind making chips a little more healthy but, to me this tasted like dust. They were very , very dry and the nacho flavoring tried to cover the taste but it didn't. I wouldn't suggest these to friends or kids!
Mariel S.
These are so good! I added them to my post workout protein filled dinner sandwich and they were amazing! I've never seen these before until now and I will definitely pick them up when I see them
Danielle A.
Pooler , GA
These chips don't really have any flavor to them. They could be good if dipped in guacamole or salsa, but alone they don't have enough flavor. I wouldn't buy these at the store, but would eat them if a friend had them with dip.
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These chips are a perfect alternative to regular tortilla chips! So good with salsa or guacamole! You can't even tell that they aren't corn or flour tortilla chips.
Brandy P.
Newport, VT
First of all, I live in vermont, and I so intend to find where I can regularly buy these! So light and tasty, I actually prefer them over your typical potato or corn chip. Gluten free, vegan, I could go on! I loved These!
Michelle L.
Got my box and I'm loving the White Bean + Sea Salt flavor, can't wait to try them with my favorite Guacamole recipe! http://cupcakescocktailsandkids.com/2015/02/smart-snacking-3-must-snacks-survive-midday-cravings/
Abby O.
Tinley Park, Il
I have had the black bean chips by this brand before and I really liked them. Now trying the white bean chips, I like these even more. They taste a lot lighter and go great with dips!
aimee p.
Brookville, OH
Love the fact that they are high in fiber, lightly salted and cholesterol free and vegan but I don't like white bean and sea salt the flavor is not to my likeing something I wouldn't eat
Sarah R.
Baltimore , MD
These chips are packed with fiber and are a better alternative to plain potato chips. They come in all different flavors and would recommend them used with salsa for a healthier snack.
Theresa U.
Stockton, CA
A co worker introduced me to these & 8 really liked them. I was on a health kick for awhile so I made nachos with these & they were a hit. They're hard to find tho
Holly R.
College Station, TX
What is your favorite dip to pair the Beanitos Restaurant Style chips with?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've never seen these in my local food store. Where can I find these so I can give them a try?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon