BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
The Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt doesn't have the exact consistency as a corn tortilla chip but it is a great alternative. The flavor and crunchy-ness are great with dips and sauces. I recommend this product even if you don't have a corn allergy.
Beanitos don't sound very good, and I know I thought they sounded gross until I tried them and they are SOO delicious!! Beanitos taste so good with hot sauce and I have never been disappointed with the different types of beanitos!!! Beanitos never disappoint!!!
Alyssa N.
Donna, TX
I did not enjoy these chips whatsoever. They left a horrible after taste in my mouth. I would prefer the corn chips I'm use to eating at restaurants. I might of actually enjoyed them if they had more sea salt, but I doubt it.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
I received these in my refresh VoxBox along with the nacho cheese flavor. I liked these A LOT better then the nacho cheese. They taTes very similar to a tortilla chip and much less beany. They would be a good match with salsa!
Christeth J.
Dalton,Georgia
This is a really great product because if you can't have regular chips you can probably have these. They taste like the real restaurant style tortilla chips, but are made completely from beans. They are a lot better for you too.
Jayden L.
Iowa Falls, IA
These are definitely something I would never eat everyday. I think its the texture, and the look. There made out of beans, and I think that thats just a turn off for me. The flavor is nice but there definitely something about the texture that always throws me off.
Christie S.
I received this bag in my #RefreshVoxBox pack and personally did not care for the flavor. I thought they were too plain. But i loved the nacho cheese flavored ones so over all I would say stick to the more seasoned flavors.
Mark M.
Princeton, NJ
I don't like these chips. They don't taste like chips you would get that are made from either wheat or corn. They have a strange texture that's more like melting into your mouth. I bought two of these in different flavors and I did not enjoy either of them.
Lucy S.
I'm allergic to corn and these are a perfect substitute for corn chips. They're crunchy, are great for dipping is salsa/guacamole, and as a bonus are healthier than corn chips. I always have a bag of these in my kitchen.
Anne H.
Flowood , MS
I received these compliments of influenster via the refresh voxbox. They are a very inconsistent chip. I had one that was so salty I needed water right after but all the rest have been quite bland and boring. Not near as bad as the nacho cheese flavor but I will stick with traditional corn chips for now
Holly R.
College Station, TX
What is your favorite dip to pair the Beanitos Restaurant Style chips with?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've never seen these in my local food store. Where can I find these so I can give them a try?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon