BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Stacy H.
Saint Paul, MN
These chips were amazing! I could really taste the bean in them. I was surprise to how settle the flavor was. I had my sister try some with me, and she is planning to purchase them soon.
Carol C.
Tustin, CA
I received these with my refresh voxbox. I liked the cheese ones a lot better than these ones. These were okay but they lacked flavor. Not only that but after eating a couple of the chips it left burnt bean aftertaste in my mouth which really grossed me out.
Mary D.
My family really enjoyed trying these! They definitely have a "bean" taste, but it was wonderful for a change from corn or potato chips. I loved that you could read and recognize EVERYTHING on the label! Looking forward to trying all the different flavors!
Shannon B.
TRENTON, NJ
I received this product in my #RefreshVoxBox. As soon as I opened the bag of chips, I instantly smelled the sea salt. The taste was bland with an aftertaste of beans (refried). It is a great alternative to the salty tortilla chips. Although I did not dip them in salsa, I am sure it would be great!
Yennifer G.
I didn't really enjoy eating these chips. They weren't terrible but i found the taste to be a little weird and bland. I tried eating them with salsa but it was still not enough. They're alright to eat if thats the only thing you have but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
You guys, go buy yourself a bag of these...like, yesterday. You don't even need salsa or dip with these! So much flavor, and the texture is indescribable. Softer than a regular tortilla chip, but still super crunchy. These are also gluten free I believe!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
These were surprisingly good. I wasn't sure what to expect but they taste just like a regular tortilla chip. Ill probably buy them again and Id recommend trying them if you haven't yet.
Heather S.
I received these Beanitos restaurant style white bean chips in my Refresh box. I was pretty skeptical before I tried them but I actually really liked them. They were great by themselves and with my favorite salsa. They are crunchy with the perfect amount of salt. These will definitely become a staple in our pantry.
Michelle C.
Not a big fan of this, don't really like how it tastes. I like how healthy it is but I don't see myself buying this at the market.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Justin K.
Rotterdam, NY
These chips are really good but they are not my favorite. I would definitely get them again, but the chips sometimes have a bean texture aftertaste, which, I suppose is likely for a bean chip. They are good with salsa or guac and definitely worth trying .
Holly R.
College Station, TX
What is your favorite dip to pair the Beanitos Restaurant Style chips with?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've never seen these in my local food store. Where can I find these so I can give them a try?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon