BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Cristal V.
Chatsworth, CA
I received this in my Refresh Voxbox and they are soooo good ! I was pretty happy when I had the sea salt ones and to think their made from beans . They are high in fiber and protein and they are gluten free ! And free from GMO!! They were a tad salty but they were really good .
karla B.
Great alternative to traditional corn chips. Love the taste and crunch. I prefer these better than corn chips. I picked mine up st the the local Walmart. They are s bit pricey, over $3.00 per bag.
Karsyn B.
I received these in my #RefreshVoxBox and I loved them! Maybe it's because I always stick to buying Kroger brand because of the convenience of the price, so it was just having something new. But I don't like heavy flavored chips and these are good for you so it's a win-win!
Jill S.
Another great gluten free chip. They are made with a bean base and the texture is definitely different from a traditional chip or tortilla chip. They flavor is nice and not overwhelming. Ill definitely be trying other flavors.
Maggie Y.
Overland Park, KS
My favorite Beanitos product! Better than the original black bean variety in my opinion, these are closer to at traditional tortilla chip. Definitely met expectations, ingredients include beans and salt. Would recommend to others looking for chip alternatives.
Jessika H.
Provo, UT
I received these chips from the #RefreshVoxBox for testing and review purposes. I liked the taste of these and thought they would go well with different dips. They are very healthy! I would rather eat regular chips because the after taste was mostly a bean taste. It seemed like I was eating a bean paste by the end.
lizette r.
Palm Desert, CA
These came in a snack box subscription I bought a couple of months ago and I think they're just ok. Yes they're a great product with the customers health in mind, but they're sacrificing a lot of flavor in my opinion. I had three chips on their own and they made my mouth extremely dry, so I made guacamole lol and they were ok I guess, all I could taste was avocado.
Rosa-Maria M.
Framingham, MA
I discovered these very recently and decided to try them as I have been looking for a replacement for regular nachos. These were amazing! They are a little pricey, but they are so worth it! They are absolutely delicious, with a hint of bean flavor. Iäm looking forward to trying new flavors from Beanitos!
Kaitlyn K.
New Bern, NC
I am a big fan of Beanitos because they taste good and they are so much healthier and cleaner than most other chips. These chips exceeded my expectations and they were not too expensive to buy. I would definitely recommend these chips to friends and family.
Shaneice  R.
I received two bags of the Beanitos bean chips. They are shaped like a Dorito tortilla but are made with navy beans. These are awesome! You can taste the bean but it is not overwhelming and they tase great. I enjoyed both favors and would purchase them again.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
What is your favorite dip to pair the Beanitos Restaurant Style chips with?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've never seen these in my local food store. Where can I find these so I can give them a try?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon