BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
These chips are so delicious. Just tried some recently and I am already hooked. They have such a great texture and the flavor is delicious. A much healthier alternative then a lot of other chips. I will be purchasing these in the future.
Traci E.
We tried these chips just because they were on sale- but my kids LOVED them. You can taste the white bean flavor and they are so much better than corn chips. I love that there's no greasy fingerprints and are a healthy alternative to regular chips.
Jordan P.
I buy these at my local Food City. I love them! They are a great healthy substitute for regular chips and they taste great. I love healthy alternatives to regular snacks. They are great with dips. I love them with salsa and hummus. They are a bit pricey but they are worth it.
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
Great alternative to corn tortilla chips for those who may want to watch what they're eating or have certain dietary restrictions. I didn't think I would like them, but surprisingly they're really good, especially with some salsa.
Micaela K.
I. LOVE. THESE. CHIPS. I am gluten and dairy free and try to eat a relatively low carb diet, and whenever I'm dying for chips and salsa, these are my absolute low carb go-to! Never feel guilty about snacking on the best mexican inspired appetizer again!
Hailey W.
Forney, TX
I received these complimentary to test in my voxbox and out of the two brands received (the other being the cheesy ones) I liked these best. They were light for a salted chip. I ate them as a snack at work but it would've been a great alternative to regular corn chips with some salsa! I love healthy foods that are all natural so these are good! I would recommend as an alternative for sure
Ashley S.
I just got these chips in the #RefreshVoxBox and I LOVE them. I expected them to taste like cardboard, being high in fiber and gluten-free, but they were just the opposite. I'd even venture to say that I prefer them to regular tortilla chips. They taste like a mix of tortilla and potato chip, but without the guilt!
Court D.
Waipahu, HI
If you are looking to have a snack but are worried about carbs, then this is the snack for you. It's also higher in protein since it's made with beans. If you are used to eating regular potato or
Corn chips then these chips might taste a little weird in the beginning but after a while you don't really notice it.
Morgan M.
Milwaukee, WI
A friend recommended me to these and I just had to try them! They definitely met my expectations. Not to salty, but definitely salted enough! They are definitely healthier than regular tortilla chips! You definitely get what you pay for! such a good product!
Katie W.
Creston, IA
I received this product for free to test and review. Thought this chip tasted great and I loved that it is a healthy alternative to regular tortilla chips. Would go great with queso or salsa! Definitely plan to buy this!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
What is your favorite dip to pair the Beanitos Restaurant Style chips with?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've never seen these in my local food store. Where can I find these so I can give them a try?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon