BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are ...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?3 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes ...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt

Start your review of Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Victoria T.
This is a great chip! Looking for a crunchy, healthy alternative to regular chips? This is a good choice and I recommend it to anyone who wants to try something new and yet healthy. The flavor was really good and great for dipping with salsa or hummus!
Amber M.
I have a lot of food allergies so it’s hard for me to find processed food that I can eat that doesn’t contain gluten or corn and also tastes good. These are delicious though and my go to when I’m craving chips and salsa or guacamole. They have a good texture and flavor. You can’t even tell that they are made of beans.
Kristin B.
So happy these exist! I am allergic to corn and these are a great alternative to corn chips! I take them with me to Mexican restaurants and they are great for salsa/guacamole dipping! They are not quite as good as the hot tortilla chips served at restaurants but I’m not complaining!
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Excellent choice for those who have to watch what they eat. I don’t consume gluten and limit grains in general, so having a product that’s made of rice (easier to tolerate) and beans is great. Great texture and crunchy. Tasty with your fav dips.
Yanelis M.
These chips are delicious!!! I really love them, I prefer the blank bean chip over the white but either way I recommend highly and they don’t have artificial ingredients. You can find them at Publix!
Jacqueline H.
El Segundo , CA
THE ADDICTION IS REAL with me and Beanitos. All the flavors are great, at one point I even ordered a giant box of them wholesale because my local store had run out. They’re an awesome gluten-free alternative to chips AND they’re high fiber. LOVE these chips, my one complaint is that it’s hard not to eat the entire bag in one sitting.
Klarissa S.
McAllen, TX
These are very good with pico and they’re very healthy. You can’t even tastes the beans in which they are made of, my favorites are the lime ones and the restaurant
Luke W.
Bremen
These chips were delicious and you could really tell that they were made from real beans. The texture is perfect for any kind of salsa or some fresh pico de gallo.
Hannah G.
East Greenbush
I love these chips! I love to make nachos with these or just eat them with dip/salsa. They had many other flavors which are delicious. You can get these at your local grocery store
Amanda H.
Daphne, AL
I was searching high and low for healthy snacks when I came across Beanitos. I’m telling ya, bean chips sound weird but they are so delicious. Protein, fiber, so much goodness in these crisps, and every flavor I’ve tried is great! The white bean is hands down my favorite!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.

Amazon