BY BEANITOS

Beanitos, The Original Bean Chip™, is made from nutritious whole beans. What makes Beanitos so healthy and so delicious? … they are real food:

• Real Ingredients – Beanitos Bean Chips are made with USA-farmed whole beans that are proudly all-natural and non-GMO.

• Real Nutrition – One serving of Beanitos chips naturally contains up to 6 grams of healthy fiber & 4 grams of complete protein.

• Real Caring – Beanitos are low glycemic & gluten free, and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors/colors – so they are great for the whole family

The Beanitos Team took an often overlooked, but incredibly nutritious superfood – beans – and figured out how to unlock their natural goodness, and deliver great taste & crunchy flavor. Beanitos chips are cooked to crispy perfection while delivering superior levels of fiber & protein you won’t find in traditional snack chips. Beanitos is an Austin, Texas-based company formed in 2010, and we believe that everybody deserves to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you! Beanitos are “All that IN a bag of chips!™”

• Do these taste similar to Tostitos? Tostitos cantina are my favor...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where can you buy them ?2 Answers
  • Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them hea...2 Answers
Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips with Sea Salt
  • "They are great to sick on and I would recommended these to the people who don't really like the nacho cheese chips." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product in my refresh vox box and this was actually pretty good when dipping it in salsa ^.^ crunchy and tasty!" in 5 reviews
  • "The Beanitos White Bean with Sea Salt were a lot better on my taste buds then the Nacho Cheese flavor." in 4 reviews
Amanda H.
Daphne, AL
I was searching high and low for healthy snacks when I came across Beanitos. I’m telling ya, bean chips sound weird but they are so delicious. Protein, fiber, so much goodness in these crisps, and every flavor I’ve tried is great! The white bean is hands down my favorite!
Krystal N.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Beanitos are so yummy! Both my kids love them!
Super yummy with salsa and healthier than most brands of chips on the market!
Also lots of flavor options which is perfect for lunches or when you want a different taste without all the additives!
Alexandra L.
Logan, UT
This is our families favorite chips. They are so good even our little girl loves to snack on them. They go good with any of our family homemade dips and aren’t that unhealthy for you either so totally a bonus. So good!
Belinda D.
Memphis
Foodie Expert
I tried these a couple of times but was unaware of the variety of flavors and different chips that they have. I purchased the Beanitos Restaurant Style white Bean Chips with Sea Salt because I had heard they were much healthier for you. I like them ok but they do have a strong bean taste to them. I will purchase these again and try some of the various other varieties that they offer.
Maggie Y.
Overland Park, KS
My favorite Beanitos product! Better than the original black bean variety in my opinion, these are closer to at traditional tortilla chip. Definitely met expectations, ingredients include beans and salt. Would recommend to others looking for chip alternatives.
Kaitlyn K.
New Bern, NC
I am a big fan of Beanitos because they taste good and they are so much healthier and cleaner than most other chips. These chips exceeded my expectations and they were not too expensive to buy. I would definitely recommend these chips to friends and family.
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
As someone who is allergic to corn, these chips are a god send! I love tortilla chips but can’t eat them due to my allergy, my dad found these and they taste exactly the same or even better! Some times they are hard to find but when I do we stock up!
Charika W.
Nashville, TN
I love these chips for the fact they are gluten-free yummy and still tasty. Is the perfect item for a great night with friends over. Have a little salsa or some Guacamole with them and still be guilt free because you’re eating healthy
Brandie Lynn C.
Weslaco, TX
Foodie Expert
I had never tried beanitos until I received a VoxBox from Influenster. They were very delicious and I started buying them shortly after and they're also very affordable. They're a healthy snack and light to eat!
Natalie C.
Aurora, CO
These are new to me but I absolutely love them. The texture is unique and crisp. They definitely exceeded my expectations. They are healthier that regular chips and taste great. I usually eat them alone or with hummus. Will definitely repurchase!!!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite dip to pair the Beanitos Restaurant Style chips with?
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've never seen these in my local food store. Where can I find these so I can give them a try?
Blair B.
Concord, NC
Foodie Expert
How are these? They're coming in the next voxbox.
Yennifer G.
Are these healthier than other chips?? If yes what makes them healthier?
Baowii V.
Coon Rapids , MN
Foodie Expert
Is this product sold in stores? if so, where?