BY BEANITOS

Beanitos Pinto Bean & Flax Cheddar Cheese Chips: Always corn free Low glycemic certified High fiber 4g complete protein Gluten free see more...

Caeli E.
Des Moines, IA
I was so excited to try these chips, and was impressed by the nutrition facts!  In every aspect they are just a little strange. The flavor really isn't one of a chip, and I found the seasoning to be a little lacking.  The texture was gritty, like the beans weren't really processed well enough - so you had chunks and places which were really hard.  Overall they were pretty dense, and did not have that light, crisp texture you think of for a chip. Overall, they were okay. If you had a really heavy and well seasoned dip they might be a nice gluten-free and healthier version of a cracker.
Taylor M.
Cleburne, TX
These chips are sinful and healthy! I purchase them whenever I see them at the grocery store, typically Kroger. I love how they contain flax seed which is super healthy for you, not a lot of chips have flax. They are a little more pricey than most chips, but definitely worth it.
Lisa M.
Fruita, CO
I love buying these! So, so healthy and even my husband loves them. They're good to munch on alone or yummy win some fresh, chunky salsa. I love taking these camping for a healthier option. These are a must-try, especially if you're trying to choose healthier foods.
Alexandra C.
Frenchtown, NJ
These chips are delicious and relatively healthy. They are crunchy and cheesy. They have omega 3's from flax seeds and are great on their own as a snack or with a dip. I craved these while I was pregnant and didn't feel bad indulging in them! Definitely will buy again.
Linh D.
Denton, TX
These are great! Healthy and satisfying snack. I got mine from a local organic grocery store but they were not that cheap. Which I understand because it is healthy and organic. The flavor was great but I wouldn't buy again
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Casey R.
Jacksonville
These are good and knowing they don't have all the chemicals and unknown ingredients in them makes them taste that much better.
kylee l.
These are great for when your on a low-carb diet. I love to take them as a snack or mix them with taco meat and make nachos.
Chelsea B.
rochester, NH
So much better than corn chips. Best thing for a quick snack or nachos . great taste you cant tell a difference
Jodi P.
Calumet
If you're looking for high protein these are great! They just have a texture that takes some getting used to