Beanitos Pinto Bean Chips Better Cheddar uploaded by Whitney G.Beanitos Pinto Bean Chips Better Cheddar uploaded by Ashley D.

BY BEANITOS

Beanitos® Pinto Bean Chips Better Cheddar.
High fiber.
4g complete protein.
Gluten free.
The original bean chip™.
Non GMO project, verified. see more...

• These look like a great snack, where can you buy them?3 Answers
  • Bean chips ? Have been looking in stores but haven't foun...3 Answers
  • Wish I could've had the chance to try these!1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan H.
Richardson, TX
Love that these have such great flavor! I think they are healthier than regular chips too...made out of beans/protein and fiber instead of greasy potatoes/carbs. Really good with gauc and salsa too
January R.
SAINT ROBERT, MO
One of my go to snack, these Beanitos Pinto Bean Chips Better Cheddar are flavorful crunchy and healthy. I eat them on there own or sometimes as topper in soups.
Alex H.
Los Angeles, CA
These are great potato chips. Out of the different types that beanitos has these are the best by far. I can enjoy these during any occasion. The amount of cheese is perfect, not overwhelming and not too low. The price is pretty reasonable for these chips. I really don't have much to complain about. I do want to point out though that I do love cheese soooo buyer beware.
Michelle P.
I freaking love these chips! I could eat the whole bag if I dont watch myself. The great thing about these chips is the high fiber content, which is great for your health. The negative side affects of these chips is that they make your toots smell soooooo bad. Im sure thats only if you eat alot of them like I did.
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are really good, really cheesy and made out of beans! So it makes me feel somewhat healthier. Great flavor and comes with a lot of different flavor options. Only kinda chip I've seen made out of beans!
Whitney G.
I really like them! They're full of flavor and you conciously feel better eating them! It's not a potato chip crunch but awesome none the less!
They make 'the-go' easier too.
summer k.
Round Rock, TX
what words to describe these other than waw.. They are healthy and go great as dippers with hummus. They are crunchy and light and all the chips and flavors are amazing..
Nancy W.
Hinsdale, NH
Sooo flipping good. They taste like a hug from Jesus!!! The unique flavor is fabulous not to mention the fact they satisfy hunger in a way regular potato chips cannot
Brittany S.
Abita Springs, LA
Great low carb chip alternative. I prefer the original flavor, but this one isn't bad. The price could be a little cheaper since it's made from a grocery staple that is extremely affordable.
Elena S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wow this is a must try! I originally stabled upon Beanitos Regular chips and really liked them. When I saw Cheddar flavor, I had to try it and I am glad I did:) They are delicious and supposedly good for you, since they made from beans and have high fiber content. Try, you may just find your new addiction:)
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Bean chips ? Have been looking in stores but haven't found anyone know where to get these at ?
Audrey M.
These look like a great snack, where can you buy them?
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
Were these any good? Would you buy them?
Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
They look delicious, has anyone tried them before?
Jackueline A.
stafford, VA
Do they sell them at every grocery store? I'm just now hearing about them?