Beanitos Pinto Bean Chips Better Cheddar uploaded by Ashley D.Beanitos Pinto Bean Chips Better Cheddar uploaded by Whitney G.

BY BEANITOS

Beanitos® Pinto Bean Chips Better Cheddar.
High fiber.
4g complete protein.
Gluten free.
The original bean chip™.
Non GMO project, verified. see more...

• These look like a great snack, where can you buy them?3 Answers
  • Bean chips ? Have been looking in stores but haven't found anyone...3 Answers
  • Wish I could've had the chance to try these!1 Answers
Elena S.
Elena S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wow this is a must try! I originally stabled upon Beanitos Regular chips and really liked them. When I saw Cheddar flavor, I had to try it and I am glad I did:) They are delicious and supposedly good for you, since they made from beans and have high fiber content. Try, you may just find your new addiction:)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA
Found these at my local dollar store and thought why not. They are so yummy! They don't taste like beans. They do have a slight salty taste but there still delicious.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I love bringing these with me to the beach. They are a perfect guilt free snack. I first found this at the 99 cents store so they were definitely affordable for me.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
These are great potato chips. Out of the different types that beanitos has these are the best by far. I can enjoy these during any occasion. The amount of cheese is perfect, not overwhelming and not too low. The price is pretty reasonable for these chips. I really don't have much to complain about. I do want to point out though that I do love cheese soooo buyer beware.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
These taste exactly how you would imagine. Beans and cheese in a crunchy format with an added cumin flavor. I am meh about them. For the carbs each serving provides, I would just rather eat a serving of Doritos. I did not repurchase after trying them once.
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.
Anacortes, WA
Foodie Expert
Perfect tortilla chips with added protein and a very flavorful snack. These are more expensive than comparable products but are healthier and more filling. I bought these at Whole Foods for a picnic and the did not dissapoint. I would recommend these!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are really good, really cheesy and made out of beans! So it makes me feel somewhat healthier. Great flavor and comes with a lot of different flavor options. Only kinda chip I've seen made out of beans!
Marla A.
Marla A.
It has a lot of protein.  That is one of the reasons I purchase it.  However, I could do without all of the sodium.  It is a little more than the unhealthy snacks.  But, I get more protein than the average chip.  I would recommend this to any healthy individual.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Mesa
A friend made me try these. I put up a fight because I cannot stand any sort of bean. However, I was pleasantly surprised. Only complaint is that they do have a bit of that "healthy" taste to them.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Abita Springs, LA
Great low carb chip alternative. I prefer the original flavor, but this one isn't bad. The price could be a little cheaper since it's made from a grocery staple that is extremely affordable.
Marina  D.
Marina D.
Tyler, TX
Bean chips ? Have been looking in stores but haven't found anyone know where to get these at ?
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
These look like a great snack, where can you buy them?
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
They look delicious, has anyone tried them before?
Mallory O.
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
Foodie Expert
Were these any good? Would you buy them?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
Wish I could've had the chance to try these!