BY BEANITOS

Beanitos Original Black Bean chips are distinctively delicious with a crispy crunch and seasoned with sea salt.

Beanitos chips are great with your favorite salsa or dip, as a hearty base for nachos, or right out of the bag as a delicious on-the-go snack that really satisfies without the empty calories of other chips. Beanitos chips fill you up with complete protein and fiber that keeps you feeling fuller longer than regular chips. Beanitos are SUPERFOOD, not JUNKFOOD!

Consumer reports® named Beanitos Chips a 2015 Smart Pick for Guilt-Free Snacks.

Beanitos chips contain:

• 5 grams of fiber

• Each chip contains ½ a gram of fiber

• 20% of your recommended daily fiber intake in one serving

• 4 grams of complete protein

Beanitos Original Black Bean with Sea Salt Chips
  • "Even though these leave a slight aftertaste they are yummy, the sea salt is my fave and I always find myself reaching for the bag over reg chips" in 1 review
  • "These are some great alternatives for chips that are full of protein and are gluten free for those that are steering clear of that ingredient." in 1 review
LETICIA B.
Beanitos are all natural snack chips and puffs made from beans, high in healthy fiber and protein, and they contain no gluten, corn, trans fat, msg, or gmos. The original black bean with sea salt its my favorite!
Heidi B.
These are so good. They are healthy so you do not have to feel so bad about snacking!
Julie-Lynne M.
Enterprise, ON
We absolutely LOVE Beanitos. These are the only chip we eat now, we discovered these chips about 2 years ago and have never looked back. Amazing flavor and great fiber. We have shared these with my parents and love them too! BEST CHIP ON THE MARKET, I hope they make these chips forever!!!!!!
Allison Reyna R.
Spokane
These chips are my favorite! The flavor is light but delicious and they are even more crispy that a corn chip!
Ileana O.
Doral, FL
I love its flavor, my children like it but not as much as me, crunchy, salty, taste of homemade food is like a piece of Mexico
Alla S.
I’ve tried these once and they were pretty good! Affordable for a healthier snack. Better than eating Doritos lol
Kerri D.
Beanitos original black bean with sea salt or the greatest this is my first time Purchasing this from this brand it was very affordable and I love the all natural ingredients, they go great with a homemade salsa and I will be purchasing these again
Hannah A.
My favorite chips! I have to pick a bag up every shopping trip. These aren’t to salty for those who don’t like salt. Just remember your fiber intake. These aren’t expensive, the compare to Lays in price. If you haven’t tried them yet, do so soon!
Paola R.
Kansas City
Great alternative to traditional tortilla chips. Taste great and a healthier option as a snack.
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Karina G.
Waco, TX
I'd like to try this. Is it like other potato chips?
Grace O.
Do these taste good? And are the healthy or just dressed up to look like they are?
Manerva P.
Who like the beanitos chips
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Do you think Price are little high.. $4.34
Andrea M.
I see these all the time and was wondering how everyone feels about them. Are they gluten free?