Add a Photo

By BEANITOS

Beanitos Original Black Bean chips are distinctively delicious with a crispy crunch and seasoned with sea salt.

Beanitos chips are great with your favorite salsa or dip, as a hearty base for nachos, or right out of the bag as a delicious on-the-go snack that really satisfies without the empty calories of other chips. Beanitos chips fill you up with complete protein and fiber that keeps you feeling fuller longer than regular chips. Beanitos are SUPERFOOD, not JUNKFOOD!

Consumer reports® named Beanitos Chips a 2015 Smart Pick for Guilt-Free Snacks.

Beanitos chips contain:

Photos (15)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
I had these recently at a party and was so impressed by the flavor! They were so tasty dipped in hummus. I could see them being a perfect pair with a chunky salsa or a thick guacamole. The texture and flavor were very similar to a regular tortilla chip. Lightly salted, crispy, and about as thick as a typical tortilla chip. I will be buying these to make nachos in the future!
Diana T.
Diana T.
Spring, TX
So delicious you can eat jus one because are so adictive was the first time i eat it like two days ago and was perfect help me to calm hungry before lunch and the ingredients i think are healthy not oily at all and the flavor its amazing just with sea salt
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
I tried these for the first time with the tasting. I have been hooked ever cents and really enjoy them. They are the perfect alternative to regular chips. They are feeling you don't really need to eat as much.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I love these chips. They taste just like corn tortilla chips and they had the perfect texture. Also you can taste a little bit of the black beans which I like a lot. The extra taste makes them delicious.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
These are pretty good with hummus and cheese wedges. I find that they definitely have that BEAN consistency which is kinda weird but also tastes super good. Affordable for sure. Would recommend to others
Kay K.
Kay K.
I've tried many flavors of Beanitos' Bean Chips and I think this is the worst. I'm a huge fan of beans but I hate these chips! They taste like unseasoned beans with a gross dry bean texture. Hate them!
I signed up on this site just to share my opinion that these taste horrible. I threw away half of my snack size bag. The taste was brutal. Love beans, hate the taste of this chip.
Jovon T.
Jovon T.
Chalmette, LA
This is really really good snack. i wish they sold this in more location. you don't know you are eating black beans and its very healthy. if i could find i would def but again
Jenell H.
Jenell H.
Lindsborg, KS
My main issue with these was the aftertaste they left. I was not a fan as the taste was left in your mouth for the next few minutes. We purchased at a local Winn Dixie.
Len C.
Len C.
Irving, TX
These are so good! They have such a nice flavor and texture. I actually prefer them to blue corn chips. They are great alone, with salsa, hummus, or you name it!
Karina G.
Karina G.
Waco, TX
I'd like to try this. Is it like other potato chips?
Grace O.
Grace O.
Do these taste good? And are the healthy or just dressed up to look like they are?
Manerva P.
Manerva P.
Who like the beanitos chips
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
I see these all the time and was wondering how everyone feels about them. Are they gluten free?
Prianka A.