BY BEANITOS

Beanitos Original Black Bean chips are distinctively delicious with a crispy crunch and seasoned with sea salt.

Beanitos chips are great with your favorite salsa or dip, as a hearty base for nachos, or right out of the bag as a delicious on-the-go snack that really satisfies without the empty calories of other chips. Beanitos chips fill you up with complete protein and fiber that keeps you feeling fuller longer than regular chips. Beanitos are SUPERFOOD, not JUNKFOOD!

Consumer reports® named Beanitos Chips a 2015 Smart Pick for Guilt-Free Snacks.

Beanitos chips contain:

• 5 grams of fiber

• Each chip contains ½ a gram of fiber

• 20% of your recommended daily fiber intake in one serving

• 4 grams of complete protein

Beanitos Original Black Bean with Sea Salt Chips
  • "Even though these leave a slight aftertaste they are yummy, the sea salt is my fave and I always find myself reaching for the bag over reg chips" in 1 review
  • "These are some great alternatives for chips that are full of protein and are gluten free for those that are steering clear of that ingredient." in 1 review
Oriee S.
Redford
These chips are yummy. It's hard to believe they're made with beans when you're eating them! It's also hard to believe they are as good for you as they are, because they taste so good! Beans are life, high protein delicous and they make awesome crispy chips.
Amber M.
I really like all of the Beanitos that I have tried so far, but these ones are my fav! The flavor with the sea salt is perfect and the texture is good too. They have a nice crunch to them. It’s so hard to find gluten and corn free chips. These are the best!
Shannon C.
Columbia, SC
Tasty and great gluten free, healthier alternative to the snacking norm. I enjoy these chips with dips and spreads or just on their own. A little on the pricey side compared to other chips but I recommend trying at least once
Alexi S.
Spokane, WA
As someone who has a lot of food allergies, these chips are always a safe choice. They’re made of beans instead of potatoes so I can get my chip fix without my body hating me! Delicious with guacamole too!
Jena W.
My mom bought these and said I had to try them. I ate a few and really enjoyed them. They are made from beans so I guess they are healthier. They were kind of expensive so I wouldn’t personally buy they but they were good.
Sabrina K.
Dallas
These are my favorite chips of all time! A lot of times “healthier” chips are very pricey, but these were a great deal for the taste! All the flavors are so good and modeled off of the well loved processed chips. The source of protein is great, especially if you’re trying to sneak healthy foods into a picky eaters’ diet!
Sheryl H.
Woodstock
Beanitos are a great low carb alternative to chips. We have had many bags of these. The flavor and crunch are incredible. I have recommended these to several people.
Hannah L.
Beaverton
I have an intolerance of corn, so not being able to eat chips was rough. Finding these black bean chips that were delicious was exciting! The have the same texture of a regular corn chip and pairs well with salsa and guacamole. I found these at Safeway, Fred Meyer, and Wal-Mart.
Yanelis M.
I love these!! They taste great and they go well with any dip or by themselves! I could eat these all day which is not good but they are not bad for you do that’s a plus!! You can find these at Publix and they are affordable!! They are sometimes on sale!!
Kylyn O.
Evergreen
Perfect if you are gluten free, corn free, soy free, dairy free. These are also great to keep around as a snack because they are super good for you and are addicting.
Karina G.
Waco, TX
I'd like to try this. Is it like other potato chips?
Grace O.
Do these taste good? And are the healthy or just dressed up to look like they are?
Manerva P.
Who like the beanitos chips
Andrea M.
I see these all the time and was wondering how everyone feels about them. Are they gluten free?
Prianka A.