Beanitos Original Black Bean with Sea Salt Chips

by Beanitos

Beanitos Original Black Bean chips are distinctively delicious with a crispy crunch and seasoned with sea salt.

Beanitos chips are great with your favorite salsa or dip, as a hearty base for nachos, or right out of the bag as a delicious on-the-go snack that really satisfies without the empty calories of other chips. Beanitos chips fill you up with complete protein and fiber that keeps you feeling fuller longer than regular chips. Beanitos are SUPERFOOD, not JUNKFOOD!

Consumer reports® named Beanitos Chips a 2015 Smart Pick for Guilt-Free Snacks.

Beanitos chips contain:

• 5 grams of fiber

• Each chip contains ½ a gram of fiber

• 20% of your recommended daily fiber intake in one serving

• 4 grams of complete protein

What does it taste like?
These look cool, I want to try them. Does anyone know what stores sell them?
What are the health benefits?
Start your review of Beanitos Original Black Bean with Sea Salt Chips!
Product Highlights
“These are some great alternatives for chips that are full of protein and are gluten free for those that are steering clear of that ingredient.” in reviews
“Even though these leave a slight aftertaste they are yummy, the sea salt is my fave and I always find myself reaching for the bag over reg chips” in reviews
Tacoma, WA
I was surprised, these where a great chip. Nice and crispy with good flavor, enjoyed with cheese or salsa and it was a mix mix up from the usually corn. They’re at a little higher price point but I would recommend them. It’s always fun to try new things and I think these have a fun flavor!
Amherst, VA
Very good.  I have only tried these one time, but they were good.  I purchased them to go with a nacho/fajita salad as we needed some tortilla chips. They were a great alternative to regular tortilla chips and had great flavor.  They really added a bit of unique flavor as regular tortilla chips can be a bit bland.  I would definitely buy them again.
I love these they're so good. They have such a good flavor. They are so healthy. They are definitely not disappointing. Nothing you need to improve. And yes you did meet by expectations on these. I would recommend these to other people.
Phoenix, AZ
I like Beanitos, and have bought several flavors. The regular with salt is my favorite and they taste good in salsa or with Guacamole. The bag is WAY too small though. I only buy them for a special occasion.
321 Kevin Drive
I just bought my very first bag tonight. It definitely has a bean taste. Im sure it would taste better with salsa rather than alone. Its definitely a good choice if you are trying to eat healthier. I assume it would need to be an aquired taste to purchase it again.
Naples, FL
very very tasty and healthier than most chips! these with some guacamole or hummus make for a fairly healthy snack because they have some protein in there. obviously not as healthy as eating the beans themselves but these are great if you're feeling a chip or you want a relatively healthy snack for kids
South Lyon , MI
I like that these feel more like a hardy snack because of the protein from the beans. I feel better about eating them or letting the kids snack on them for that reason. I wish there were more vegan flavors.
Edwardsville, IL
We all want that salty snack every once in awhile, might as well choose one that is both tasty and better for you. Made with beans, you get a bit of protein with this cravable snack.
Denton , TX
These are a great alternative to traditional tortilla chips! The taste amazing and go well with any dip whether it’s salsa, guacamole or queso. I tried these as a healthier option and because there was a sale and I will definitely purchase again!
Been eating these for years. Used to LOVE this product to the ends of the earth. The pinto flavor has a nice sweetness and it really satisfies a salty craving without having to indulge in greasy potato chips. Not to mention the beans are better for you! The reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because I don't like the new formulation. I feel that when they revamped the chip (turning it into a triangle), they must have changed the recipe slightly. Maybe I'm being sensitive, but the new chip is just not as good. I still like it, however I don't think I will buy it as often. My favorite is the Pinto, but the Black Bean is decent as well. I'm sure that they won't change it back, but I still wanted to add my two cents just in case someone is listening.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...