Add a Photo

By BEANITOS
#334 in Chips

The distinctive BBQ and smoky Chipotle spiciness of Beanitos Chipotle BBQ Black Bean Chips are hard to resist.

Beanitos chips are great with your favorite salsa or dip, as a hearty base for nachos, or right out of the bag as a delicious on-the-go snack that really satisfies without the empty calories of other chips. Beanitos chips fill you up with complete protein and fiber that keeps you feeling fuller longer than regular chips. Beanitos are SUPERFOOD, not JUNKFOOD!

Consumer reports® named Beanitos Chips a 2015 Smart Pick for Guilt-Free Snacks.

Beanitos chips contain:

Photos (21)
Kasey J.
Kasey J.
Foodie Expert
These are my healthy alternative to cornchips.I was surprised at how good these were there made from.....BEANS I find that hard to believe because it taste nothing like beans its actually taste better than regular tortilla chips. i even got my sister hooked on these chips...you would never guess they were so healthy and these chips have fiber in it
Amy B.
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
These are very yummy, and the macros/micros on the nutritional label aren't bad, but there are better snacks out there, if that's a consideration. (Good Health brand's Veggie Stix comes to mind.) Flavor-wise, these are quite good. Chipotle-flavored anything is hard to mess up, though. These are great for a change of pace.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Oak Harbor, WA
These are delicious! I am not allergic to any foods or anything, but I picked these up to get away from corn and wow - I am hooked! I prefer these over many other brands of traditional tortilla chips, but these have way more protein. Other flavors are great, too, but these chipotle chips were my first love.
Lorece S.
Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX
Mmmmmmm. I don't even like barbeque chips but these are grrrreaat. Lol. And I'm glad they are better for you than the regulars. I Buy them for myself and my mom. She likes them too. And it's good because she's trying to lose weight and so this is better for her than regular chips.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
These literally taste like cardboard.. I understand that these are "healthier option" for you since they are made with beans... but with that said, the nutritional value isn't exceptional compared to other healthier option of chips out there. I would never re-purchase this one...
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I became addicted to beanitos when I received them in one of my VoxBoxes. Since then, I've been Beanitos all the way! They are filling and natural, and even my mom enjoys them. A great crunch, a great taste, and I do like to enjoy these with a nice cold beer in the summer time.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
A friend of mine introduced me to these chips at a book signing and I was a little apprehensive about trying them. Once I did, though, I was hooked! The chips have a slight black bean flavor but isn't overpowering. I would recommend these to anyone who wants to try new snacks.
Emily Tanica T.
Emily Tanica T.
I personally love these chips! As a vegan, I find these taste amazing. They have good texture to them as well as taste. You don't taste the oil or grease. These don't taste processed either! They have many other good flavors for a taco salad. Also, these are so filling!
melissa z.
melissa z.
Roswell, GA
I first tried these chips because they were in an Influenster box. They are delicious and the fact that they are relatively healthy compare to other chip options is icing on the cake. My husband and picky teenager like them too and we have purchased them several times.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
I am SO happy a friend recommended this brand to me. As a devoted potato chip lover, its hard for me to find snacks that satisfy me enough to switch over and try to be a bit healthier, but these did it! They are full of flavor and have just the right crunch to them.
Carla E.
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Do the taste like dried beans?
TheProductReview M.
TheProductReview M.
Murrieta , CA
I know these come in food subscription boxes but where can I purchase them?
Rachelle H.
Rachelle H.
What are all the different flavors these come in?
Felipe S.
Felipe S.
Dallas, Tx
Do they taste like beans ? It's probably a dumb question lol but I want to know if they actually taste like beans or like regular chips.
Leslie O.
Leslie O.
Cathedral City, CA
Can these chips be healthy?