BY BEANITOS

The distinctive BBQ and smoky Chipotle spiciness of Beanitos Chipotle BBQ Black Bean Chips are hard to resist.

Beanitos chips are great with your favorite salsa or dip, as a hearty base for nachos, or right out of the bag as a delicious on-the-go snack that really satisfies without the empty calories of other chips. Beanitos chips fill you up with complete protein and fiber that keeps you feeling fuller longer than regular chips. Beanitos are SUPERFOOD, not JUNKFOOD!

Consumer reports® named Beanitos Chips a 2015 Smart Pick for Guilt-Free Snacks.

Beanitos chips contain:

• Are these chips salty? Are the bland?1 Answers
  • Can these chips be healthy?1 Answers
  • Do they taste like beans ? It's probably a dumb question ...3 Answers
Beanitos Chipotle BBQ Black Bean Chips

Start your review of Beanitos Chipotle BBQ Black Bean Chips!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amanda M.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Healthy alternative & tastes amazing! Made with real beans. No cons. This is the only good flavor compared to this brands other flavors. I would recommend if you like bbq flavor chips.
Judy G.
Hattiesburg, MS
I don’t often eat chips but when I do I want them to be at least a little healthy. I love that these are made from beans! They have a great flavor but the texture is definitely “this is made from beans” overall a great alternative that scratches the chip itch.
Amanda I.
cutler bay, FL
For someone that wants to pack in a little bit more fiber and protein into their day. A snack like this could really help lower your hunger but also not give you that negative feeling of eating potato chips. It taste even more amazing Then your classic tortilla chips with salsa.
Jacqueline H.
El Segundo , CA
THE ADDICTION IS REAL with me and Beanitos. All the flavors are great, at one point I even ordered a giant box of them wholesale because my local store had run out. They’re an awesome gluten-free alternative to chips AND they’re high fiber. LOVE these chips, my one complaint is that it’s hard not to eat the entire bag in one sitting.
Kathrina S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Don’t go into eating these thinking they will taste like a conventional bbq chip. They have a thick texture and the bbq flavor is spicier than other chips, with that said I actually like these chips a lot. They are a nice change from traditional prepackaged snacks.
Jennifer H.
Dallas, TX
These are my favorite chips to eat with hummus! They have a great flavor and a relatively healthy alternative to regular potato chips! I always buy mine at Whole Foods because they have the largest variety and are always stocked!
Abby D.
Milwaukee, WI
These chips are soooo good. When I’m craving a little snack I have a little baggie full of these. They’re so tasty and they use seasalt which makes me feel a little better about what I’m consuming! Such a yummy snack!
Laura F.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Great alternative to regular potato chips. These chips have a bit more grainy texture but i like it. The chipotle adds some extra flavor for the plain black bean chip. Not Spicy just flavor. Sometimes they are a little salty for my liking.
Jessica G.
Billings, MT
Purchased at: Target
For those of us with allergies or that just want to avoid unhealthy foods- beanitos saves the day! They aren’t gross, they are crunchy, and they definitely are chips! Protein, included! I love them with salsa, dips, or as nachos. They are amazing.
Whitney P.
I would give this 10 stars. The flavor is great. It turned out nicely with some salsa. I was very happy to find a chip that my nutritionist approves. Look at Amazon or vitamin shoppe.
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Do the taste like dried beans?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
I know these come in food subscription boxes but where can I purchase them?
Felipe S.
Dallas, Tx
Do they taste like beans ? It's probably a dumb question lol but I want to know if they actually taste like beans or like regular chips.
Rachelle H.
What are all the different flavors these come in?
Quanashia M.
Kenosha, Wi
Are these chips salty? Are the bland?

Walmart