BY BEANITOS

The original bean puff. 4 grams fiber. 4 grams protein. Non-GMO Project verified. GF: Certified gluten-free. We're two brothers who love to snack! We think everyone deserves to crunch and dip without compromise - to enjoy a snack that tastes great and is good for you. But we just couldn't find a snack that fit the bill - so we created Beanitos. Beanitos are an honestly delicious snack made from super nutritious beans that have fiber and protein grown right in them. They're real food, full or crunchy flavor, free of preservatives, and made with only non-GMO ingredients. Some call us revolutionaries. Others call us and say, c'mon over and bring some Beanitos. We think you'll call Beanitos your new favorite snack! - Doug & Dave, the Foreman Bros. Bean Facts: White beans are also commonly known as navy beans because they were a staple food of the US Navy in the early 20th century. They are small pea-sized beans that are creamy white in color with a delicious milk flavor common in traditional baked beans. A one ounce single serving of Beanitos exceeds the equivalent fiber & protein levels of a full USDA serving of vegetables/legumes. Corn free. Cholesterol free. 0 g trans fats. No preservatives. GF: Gluten-free. No MSG. Certified Kosher. Vegan. Certified low glycemic. 4 g fiber. Sea salted. Better 4 you. GI Labs tested. Certified Low Glycemic by Glycemic Laboratories Inc. Certified Gluten Free by the GFCO. beanitos.com. Created and brought to you by Beanitos Inc. Product of the USA. Whole Navy Beans, Long Grain Rice, Sunflower Oil, Tapioca, Lime Juice, Lime Oil, Cane Sugar, Garlic, Sea Salt, Onion, Tomato, Citric Acid, Chipotle Pepper, Paprika, Spices, Jalapeno Pepper. Allergy Info: Made in a facility that my also use soy, dairy, seeds, wheat, and corn. For more detailed allergy info visit: beanitos.com/FAQ. see more...

Stinili P.
Charlotte, NC
These are so good! I love the texture and flavor to them. Since they are maid out of beans, they have a softer texture, but they still have the crunch.  They do break easily so just know that, but overall that doesn't matter because they taste delicious.
Tracy D.
Savannah , GA
I love these! They hit the spot when I'm in the mood for a late night snack but healthier than reaching for a bag of potato chips! I love that I have a healthier option that gives me the crunch I crave when everyone is eating potato chips!
Jordan L.
naples
Obsessed with these chips. I started buying them about a year ago looking for a healthier option and I'm so glad I did. Reasonable in price. I get mine at Whole Foods. Which they had a few more flavors but I'm sure they will eventually
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
this product is great! it looks great on me and is reasonable price. the packaging was great! it met all my expectations. this was my first time using it and i loved it. i definitely recommend it to others!
Cheyanna S.
What is life! These are one of the best vegan snacks I've ever had ever. I only wish that all Whole Foods and every other retailer carried these. If you are having a craving for Hot Cheetos but you want to respect yourself buy these!
Dolly S.
Bentonville , AR
These are so good. The perfect amount of spice and crunch made with ingredients that are healthy. The flavor is amazing and I don't feel guilty about snacking on them.
Sarah S.
These have great flavor and are surprisingly filling! They make a great movie snack.
Tamara C.
These chips are ok but you have to love spicy things if you really want it to be good for you that's why i recommend theses chipsĀ
Liz O.
I did not like these at all. I couldn't taste the lime and they don't have a nice crunch. I will not be be purchasing
Jamie K.
Baton Rouge, LA
Just kind of meh. They're ok, but I'm not crazy about the flavor. If I don't have anything else around, they're ok.