BY BEANITOS

Beanitos® Bean Chips Simply Pinto Bean.
High fiber.
4g complete protein.
Gluten free.
The original Bean Chip™.
Simply pinto bean with sea salt.
Non GMO project.
Verified. see more...

Beanitos Bean Chips Simply Pinto Bean

Start your review of Beanitos Bean Chips Simply Pinto Bean!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Victoria T.
Beanitos is a good brand and a great healthy, alternative snack. I like pinto beans but was not that crazy about the flavor in chip form. The chips themselves are well made and a good value. I am a repeat consumer and would buy them again, but not this flavor.
Amelia B.
great option for someone on a lower carb diet. Still kinda high in carbs as compared to some other low carb items, but great for when you need that crunch or something to dip in your salsa. Plus, these taste better than regular old corn tortilla chips.
Erin G.
Waterville
This is a great product definitely a healthy choice you can use with hummus or any kind of dip. The flavor was a little more bland then other flavors that I’ve tried
Megan B.
Cochran
These were quite surprising to me. When I first saw them I did not expect to like them at all. I first tried them with hummus and was so happy with the outcome. They crunch like a chip. They are flavored like a chip. And if it wasn’t for the bag telling me it was made of beans, I would let have known. Definitely a great tortilla chip alternative!
Rachel H.
So I love beans. I always have. I also love chips. Best of both worlds! The only problem is that these chips taste so good on their own, there's never enough left over to stop in anything! :)

These are especially yummy because they remind me of Fritos® Bean Dip!
Halle K.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love all of the Beanito products, but the Simply Pinto Bean chips are my favorite. They are simple with very few ingredients but incredibly tasty. I actually prefer them taste to regular tortilla chips, and it is an added bonus that they have a good amount of protein!
Lenka C.
omg where do i even begin with this amazing snack?! unlike any other tortilla chip, this bean packed chip is phenomenal!!!! perfect paired with salsa and homemade guacamole! I will keep purchasing this and continue to recommend it to friends and family
Marc A.
Florissant, MO
Beanitos are my go to with bean chips. The fact that there is a higher fiber content makes it even better. This, the pinto beans, is my second favorite between the black bean, white bean and pinto bean chips. Not that it's easy to choose.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jim P.
Louisville , KY
These are made with simple ingredients and have a simple taste but were too bland and plain for me. They are crisp and have a pinto bean flavor but not much salt or flavor other than that.