Beanitos Baked White Bean Crunch Mac & Cheese 6 Pack of 7 oz Bags uploaded by Brittany A.Beanitos Baked White Bean Crunch Mac & Cheese 6 Pack of 7 oz Bags uploaded by Whitney G.

BY NONE

CRUNCH, BAKED, MAC.. see more...

Leslie G.
Richmond, TX
I'm really enjoying Beanitos (cheese puffs) but better quality and tasty. I've only tasted a few since my little toddler is eating them up and I don't feel guilty letting him eat them.
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
LOVE this! I'm a cheese-head! As much as I'm trying to kick dairy these chips are AMAZING! A must try. A healthier option from most things out there but really good. Hard to eat just one or two....it's more like 1/2 the bag at one sitting. YIKES!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
These are so delicious! A wonderful healthy alternative for cheeto lovers. I’ve been looking a long time for something like this and I found that at Costco but they stopped carrying it shortly after. Might try to find it online soon.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
These are soo good! And the ingredients are phenomenal! I eat these at work when I’m feeling hungry and they are way better than other big chip companies. There is a little bit of a bean flavor but I like it! And they are very affordable!
Whitney G.
Beanitos Baked White Bean Crunch Mac & Cheese were ... an experience. I didn't like them at first because of the weird aftertaste I was getting. But I ate a few more the next day and it wasn't as noticeable.
The fiber in these are much needed for me! I'm iron deficient so I have to take supplements that give me constipation. The offer welcome relief.
I love the crunch and cheesy flavor!
But I wouldn't buy this flavor unless it was on sale.
I won this bag in Beanitos instagram giveaway!
Judy C.
San Jose, CA
I was kind of worried that these would just taste like tortilla chips, but boy was I surprised. From outside the package you can feel that the chips are hard which made me worry about my teeth. They look like puffs but they're much harder than puffs. They have a good crunch, it isn't too hard of a crunch. The cheesy taste is what makes this snack so good! And it's very addicting after just eating one, I keep grabbing for more. I think this is a great alternative to cheeto's brand. I might even say that it taste better than cheetos. I recommend you to buy them and try it yourself. :)
Ryoko M.
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. They have a nice crunch to them, and definitely taste like mac and cheese! I wasn't too worried about the fact that they were made form beans - anything covered in cheese powder will taste good and you can barely taste the beans in these. If anything, they have a slight starchiness that give it away, but I think it was a well executed product.
Dorothy F.
Port Orange , FL
AWFUL, absolutely awful. You know when your mom packed you lunch in elementary school and by the time you ate it it tasted like a ziplock bag... well congrats you just paid $4 for that taste. It’s a disgrace to Mac and cheese that a company would write “Mac and Cheese” on the worlds worst chip. I do not recommend.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
I found these and became instantly obsessed with how good they are. My only issue is they feel a bit oily and almost wet on the inside of the bag but they're so tasty it's definitely something I overlook as I snack away.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Oh my goooooodness these are an absolute delight!!!! I bought these unknowingly if I would like them. Best purchase ever! The flavor is beyond perfect seasoned well as well fresh taste as if just made!