Beanfields Bean & Rice Chips Nacho - 6 oz - Vegan uploaded by Haley C.Beanfields Bean & Rice Chips Nacho - 6 oz - Vegan uploaded by Jessicca S.Beanfields Bean & Rice Chips Nacho - 6 oz - Vegan uploaded by Jolene H.

BY BEANFIELDS

Save on Beanfields Nacho Bean & Rice Chips (12x6 OZ).Finally a non-dairy snack with all of the familiar cheesy flavor of the worlds best selling chip flavor - NACHO! Our most addictive flavor yet you wont believe how good these taste even without any of the top 8 food allergens including dairy and with all the nutrition of our bean based chips. (Note description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients on the actual product before use. Please consult with a health professional or the manufacturer on any questions prior to using this product.) see more...

Buy on Walmart
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Very delicious snack for on the go or for work or home. It’s delicious and healthy at the same time. They’re priced good and they’re definetely healthy great ingredients that iblove for my family id buy again
Caroline H.
Los Angeles
These are always described as a vegan version of Nacho Cheese Doritos, but the only thing they really have in common is a powder-y texture. I’d eat them again if they were the only vegan chip option available, but they really aren’t good enough to reach for and they have a strange after taste.
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
This is my favorite brand of vegan chips, and I have literally tried all of the flavors they offer. They are made from delicious rice and beans, so they’re ok for gluten free individuals. This flavor and the jalapeño nacho are sooo good. I reorder them on a monthly basis.
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
These chips are the best— especially this flavor! I can eat the entire bag.. they are absolutely delicious. Love the company itself— super responsive, friendly, and none of their products have ever disappointed. Highly recommend checking them out!
member-59faf6cf2
Love this flavor! I have an open bag right now. I get these a lot when they’re on sale at Walmart (usually online). They remind me of Doritos Nacho chips and they’re great, plus no dairy!
Liv W.
Lagrangeville, NY
These Chips were a little bit pricey, but were worth every cent. I recently became a vegan and these helped me stay healthy with cravings and snacking. They have great ingredients and they taste absolutely delicious! The only thing I would change is the price.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I received these chips complimentary from @Momsmeet and @Beanfields for testing purposes. These are a nice cheesy chip that is the perfect replacement for Doritos. They are packed with protein and fiber too!
Cloe L.
Sherman, TX
The flavor is super good! I got mine from Green Market and always pair them with a really good salsa. If say just a little pricey given how much is I'm the actual bag. If they filled them it would be more worth it. Delicious though and packed with flavor!
Stephanie M.
Coral Springs, FL
When I first tried these, I remember thinking "omg it's like doritos but totally vegan!" I bought this all the time and could finish most of the bag in one sitting! It's got a ton of flavor, and the chips have the absolute perfect amount of crunch, not where you feel like you're going to crack your tooth on but a very subtle, almost flakey crunch. They are actually pretty healthy! Loads of fiber and low fat. Warning though-- I did rave to my non-vegan friend about these being "the healthy version" of doritos so she bought them and did not agree at all. She ended up giving me the bag so no complaints here, but I think if you are used to those kinds of chips then you may not like these.
Brande P.
Warren, MI
I absolutely love these chips! Since going vegan 5 years ago I've been looking for good snacks and these are so delicious. There's no funny taste the texture is just like a tortilla chip and the cheese has great flavor unlike other "nacho" flavored chips it doesn't have the processed after taste.