BeanFields - Bean & Rice Chips Nacho - 1.5 oz. uploaded by Mel R.BeanFields - Bean & Rice Chips Nacho - 1.5 oz. uploaded by Mary M.BeanFields - Bean & Rice Chips Nacho - 1.5 oz. uploaded by Marie D.

BY BEANFIELDS

Welcome to Beanfields, where we've created tortilla chips with Award Winning Taste. Our chips are made from a blend of black & navy beans and long-grain rice, and are free of the 8 most common food allergens.37% less fat and twice the protein & fiber as most tortilla chips Non-GMO project verified No gluten or corn No peanuts or seeds No dairy (Vegan)4 grams of complete protein see more...

Buy on Walmart
member-59faf6cf2
Love these chips! They remind me of Doritos Nacho chips. They’re my favorite especially since there’s no dairy in them. Sometimes I can eat a whole bag by myself
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
theyre a good alternative to doritos but for me, as with many flavored chips, theyre a little too flavorful. theyre good with a creamy dip like avocado hummus. perfect for people with food specific sensitivities.
Marie D.
Kihei, HI
This chip is gluten free heaven! it is so flavorful, crunchy and packed with the goodness of black and navy beans. Non-Gmo verified and it packs a whopping 4 grams of complete protein into one serving. Hello Yum!
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ
If you're looking for a healthy snack to toss in your beach bag, these will certainly do the trick. They're a little cheesy, crunchy and have a hint of a bean flavor. I found them at my local shop rite and we have re-purchased 4 times already in the last month.
Haleigh B.
These chips are decent. Growing up eating Doritos, I was expecting a taste like the Nacho cheese flavor! They were good enough for me to finish the whole bag, but not good enough for me to buy again
Myra H.
These chips are so yummy! I love that I can understand everything in the ingredients list, they taste amazing, aren't greasy, and are packed with protein and fiber. Great guilt free snack.
Mary M.
Downey, CA
My favorite brand of chips! Better than Doritos, and definitely healthier for you! They're also vegan, dairy free, and gluten free!
Jill G.
Kalispell , MT
Crispy, tasty, satisfying delicious! Crave that salty Crunch? This will satisfy you, without the guilt!
Mommy C.
Ridgeway, SC
Can you say Doritos replacement? I can! They are very good and healthy. Vegan, organic and gluten free!
Mel R.
Love the flavor of these chips, not only is it vegan and gluten-free, it's also delicious and nutritious with more protein and fiber than the ordinary chips. I would recommend