BY BEANFIELDS

BeanFields - Bean & Rice ChipsBarbeque -1.5 oz. (43 g) Welcome to BeanFields Bean & Rice Chips Barbeque, wherethey'vecreated torilla chips with anaward winning taste. BeanFields Bean & Rice ChipsBarbeque are made from a blend of black & navy beans and long-grain rice, and are free of the 8 most common food allergens. 29% less fat and twice the protein & fiver as most tortilla chips Non-Gmo Project Verified No Gluten or Corn No Peanuts or Seeds No Dairy (Vegan) 4 grams of complete protein BeanFields Bean & Rice ChipsBarbeque is a family owned, values based company and are all about beans. They believe beans are good for our families, good for our farmers and good for our planet. Beanfields was started with a big idea - to help change the way Americans eat. Our primary goal is to help improve the global food supply by creating delicious, plant based, Non-GMO snacks, with beans as the primary ingredient. Reed Glidden, Persistent Entreprenuer, President and Founder of Beanfields. My career in food started when I was 13 on a Tasty Freeze truck. My father, John Glidden, bought the truck while he was still on active duty as a career enlisted man in the US Air Force. I did everything on that truck from making banana splits, handling the cash, to servicing equipment. My dad hired someone to drive it. It wasn't exactly the Natural Food industry, yet on that truck I started my lifelong habit of learning by doing and jumping in to the deep end. My mother, Norma Glidden, brought me up on Adele Davis recipes. With that good start I've now been a natural foods vegetarian all my adult life, right in the middle of hard-working America. Before my career in Natural Foods I drove trucks including an eighteen-wheeler in the Utah salt mines. Later, I founded a union construction company in Fairbanks, Alaska. see more...

BeanFields - Bean & Rice Chips Barbecue - 1.5 oz.
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of BeanFields - Bean & Rice Chips Barbecue - 1.5 oz.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?