BY NONE

The Jelly Belly Bean Boozled Flip Top Box has a flip top box that makes these jelly beans easy to share and more fun to eat, but watch out because these jelly beans are deceiving! Each 1.6 oz box of Jelly Belly jelly beans contains assorted flavors and colors from wild and crazy flavors such as vomit, pencil shavings, and baby wipes to others such as rotten eggs and skunk. Have a blast with these out of this world Jelly Belly Bean Boozled Flip Top Box favors at your next birthday party or event and they are sure to be an instant ice breaker! see more...

• What's the jelly bean you think taste the worst? Mine has...9 Answers
  • Have you ever played Beanboozled Jelly Belly 1.6 Oz ? If ...1 Answers
  • I want1 Answers
Leslie C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We tried these jelly belly’s because we kept seeing people played with them and they’re really something else. The flavors are horrible but I guess that’s part of the fun. The good flavors are not that great neither but overall this is a perfect game for the whole family to enjoy.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love this game so much ! although there is a variety of disgusting flavors , this is so worth the money. it’s such a fun game for any party or gathering or can be used as a fun prank !
britni b.
Martinsville, IN
Weak stomachs beware! This game is super hilarious and also super gross. My family had a good laugh playing, but man are some of the flavors nasty. If you have a weak stomach you might want to pass as some of these jelly beans can make the strongest of stomachs queezy.
Lia D.
Overland Park , KS
While it’s a fun concept, the actual candy is disgusting. I had to spit the bad flavors out immediately and some of them had me gagging. It’s fun to watch others play but I won’t be playing it again myself.
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm giving this a five because God only knows how something as small as a jelly bean can make you throw up from having such a repulsive flavor. I played this game with my brother and husband with the thought of, "hey, it can't be too bad the bean is tiny so even if you get a dud how bad can it be." Let me answer that, HORRIBLE. I had the dogfood one and it literally made me throw up. It tasted like wet dog food smells! This game is more fun as a spectator so play with caution and keep a water and trashcan close by.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so good and so nasty. I was highly impressed with how accurate the flavors are - gross or otherwise. It is exactly what I would expect the bad flavors to taste like and the jelly beans that are fine are delicious. They aren't overly sweet. I would be careful buying because there are different editions and if you don't look you will just have the same exact flavors. Definitely see why kids are into these. It is real-life Harry Potter.
Deazhane C.
Portland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
PLEASE BE AWARE THUS IS NOT FOR ANYONE WITH A WEAK STOMACH LIKE MYSELF. I played this game with a group of friends and was not impressed on how many nasty jelly beans I got. It is a fun activity to do with yiur family or friends but please make sure there is a garbage near.
Kat J.
This is only worth getting if you are a glutton for punishment,... Seriously, it’s beyond disgusting. I am not a fan of putting something in my mouth when I have no idea what it’s gonna taste like, so I simply watched in horror as others played. So much gagging and spitting, I can’t see why anyone would enjoy this as a game. Definitely DON’T recommend!
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay, I have this five stars because it's hilarious how these nasty flavors really taste like the nasty thing! I haven't tried barf but I need to know how they were able to formulate these flavors! They sell these with a spinner, too, if you want to make a game out of it to see everyone's reactions! These are also great to trick people with.
Bianca A.
Orlando, FL
I have a hate/love relationship for this. So many good flavors but so many really disgusting favors. But whatever the case is it's still such a really fun game. Very good for family and friends. I recommend it for party's and little get together. if you do wanna play yourself then knock yourself out!
Palmet M.
Jacksonville, FL
Did the "gross" flavors actually taste like what you thought it would?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
What's the jelly bean you think taste the worst? Mine has to be canned dog food.
Arisleidy S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does the bad flavors taste that bad?
Kelsey B.
Have you ever played Beanboozled Jelly Belly 1.6 Oz ? If so what did you find to be the worst flavored bean ?
Fatumata W.