BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Beadwork Magazine publishes beautiful projects in all types of beadwork - on- and off-loom beadwork, wirework, bead knitting, and crochet (to name just a few) - presented with easy-to-follow directions and crystal-clear photography. Each issue also includes inspiring interviews with stars in the field, historical features on beadworking around the world, reviews of the best beading books and supplies, and helpful tips. Beadwork Magazine is quite simply the whole world of beading at your fingertips. see more...

Beadwork
  • "I have to say though, my favorite magazine for beading is Bead & Button." in 1 review
  • "Great magazine for crafters or for Girl Scout Leaders in need of crafts for the troop!" in 1 review
Mary L.
This is a great magazine for jewelry makers and crafters of all skills levels. When I first started making jewelry I picked up at my local craft store and learned so much that I paid for a subscription.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
So many Great ideas!!! just not enough time in my life to try them all!!! The Magazine is a little pricey :(
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
My mom used to order this magazine during her bead-work phase (she does a LOT of really amazing crafts), so it was always around the house. They have dozens of creative ideas and tips for different projects. I wish bead-work wasn't a mess waiting to happen because I'd definitely start doing it again!
lex f.
I have bought these magazines quite a few times. I liked them quite a lot. I am a jewelry designer and find it inspiring when I see a new technique.
Jo T.
Itasca, TX
This is a pretty good magazine for those people that like beading. It has projects in there for the advanced all the way down to beginners. I love looking at all the store ad's also. I have to say though, my favorite magazine for beading is Bead & Button.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
I have been a subscriber to this magazine for over 10 years. It is one of my favorites. They always have some great projects. It is hard to say which magazine I like best, but this is in my top 3!
Candace L.
I love getting inspired by this magazine. Perfect for the hobbyist or casual beader.
Mariah G.
Love making jewelry at home. I found this very useful and it's great for any crafty person.
Leslie W.
Mesa, AZ
This is a fantastic magazine for the bead lover. Whether you are a hobbyist or someone who beads jewelry for a living, there are projects included with every magazine that are easy to follow. The end result is always stunning. This magazine is highly recommended for any beading enthusiast.