BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Beadwork Magazine publishes beautiful projects in all types of beadwork - on- and off-loom beadwork, wirework, bead knitting, and crochet (to name just a few) - presented with easy-to-follow directions and crystal-clear photography. Each issue also includes inspiring interviews with stars in the field, historical features on beadworking around the world, reviews of the best beading books and supplies, and helpful tips. Beadwork Magazine is quite simply the whole world of beading at your fingertips. see more...

Beadwork
  • "I have to say though, my favorite magazine for beading is Bead & Button." in 1 review
  • "Great magazine for crafters or for Girl Scout Leaders in need of crafts for the troop!" in 1 review
Mary L.
Mary L.
This is a great magazine for jewelry makers and crafters of all skills levels. When I first started making jewelry I picked up at my local craft store and learned so much that I paid for a subscription.
lex f.
lex f.
I have bought these magazines quite a few times. I liked them quite a lot. I am a jewelry designer and find it inspiring when I see a new technique.
Jo T.
Jo T.
Itasca, TX
This is a pretty good magazine for those people that like beading. It has projects in there for the advanced all the way down to beginners. I love looking at all the store ad's also. I have to say though, my favorite magazine for beading is Bead & Button.
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Eureka , Ca
I always get this beading magazine. The ideas are inspirational and projects are beautiful. I suggest anyone who loves to bead pick up this magazine. Great amount of information for any rank of beader. The jewelry is gorgeous to look upon and then make!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Marana, AZ
Love the ideas it gives you and pasterns they offer at time I just think it's over priced for a magazine.
Jasper P.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
So many Great ideas!!! just not enough time in my life to try them all!!! The Magazine is a little pricey :(
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Concord, NC
This is one of the best beading magazines out there. Not only do you get the magazine with your subscription, but you have ipad access, as well as emails with patterns. Well worth the money!
Janie B.
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
Great ideas that will blow you away. The magazine is worth the price in the money you save with the projects.
Elise B.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
I have been a subscriber to this magazine for over 10 years. It is one of my favorites. They always have some great projects. It is hard to say which magazine I like best, but this is in my top 3!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Pike Road, AL
This is a great magazine to show you how to make your own jewelry at home. It makes pieces more personal.