Bead Head Control Freak™ Frizz Control And Straightener Shampoo uploaded by Janet S.Bead Head Control Freak™ Frizz Control And Straightener Shampoo uploaded by april c.

BY BED HEAD

The thick lather & rich fragrance of this shampoo empower your presence. It will stomp the curl and fight the frizz. Hair will succumb to your every demand.

About the product:

• Beautifully smooth curls or super straight hair with a glossy finish
  • Used on any length of naturally curly or frizzy hair
  • Keeps frizz from taking over
  • Helps curly hair get straight
  • Fights humidity

• Do you know how this would work on thick/ curly hair?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a really good shampoo that will lea...1 Answers
  • My hair is very dry will it keep my hair from gettin dry1 Answers
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
This is my all time favorite shampoo it smells so good and works wonders on my hair it is a little pricey but I feel that it is worth it when I have the extra money to spend.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I am in love with tigi's shampoo and conditioners! They're more pricey than most competitors but I feel like the price is worth the amount you get. The bottle is huge! I like the smell of the shampoo and conditioner and I like that it does it's job of keeping my hair tamed and in great condition. Don't be afraid to try this!
Cassondra R.
Surprise, AZ
I've been using this shampoo since I was in high school! I wear my hair curly and it really cuts the frizz but cleanses the scalp nicely. I oils say it's good for dry scalp and I will definitely buy again
Chelsea G.
Lexington, SC
This shampoo made my hair feel like straw. It completely stripped it of all life. It smelled amazing though. I only made it through three washes before I gave it to a friend that had a different type of hair
april c.
It's so hard for me to find something on my curly frizzy hair ...so I'm recently trying this and oh my gosh it's amazing it's done way better wonders on my frizz and really does straightens so my curls are looking nice it has such a amazing smell best shampoo I've used once I'm done I'm definitely going to buy it again really affordable for its quality I pump once and it has my whole hair bubbly so a little goes a lonngggg way I love it
Jenna V.
Upper Darby, PA
I really love the Bed Head series of hair products. But Control Freak shampoo is awesome it helps to control some of my frizzy hair, smells great, my hair feels great and clean. It is a great product for the value of the shampoo. I like to pick mine up from Ulta because I can get a great sale and also they tend to run specials. I love how my hair looks and feels with this shampoo!
Tati E.
Sonoma, CA
First things first, this stuff smells like candy, specifically the clear (pineapple?) gummy bears, and it does linger. I actually love it, but not everybody will. Aside from that, this is amazing!! My hair is naturally curly/frizzy but i usually smooth it out or straigten it with heat tools and always blow dry. This gives me an amazing head start on the smoothing process and really nourishes my hair and combats the frizzies. Ive purchased again and again and will continue to do so
Ana S.
Irving, TX
This product did not really work on me I have straight hair but some days I would just wake up with the worlds most puffiest hair so I decide to buy this but it did not make a difference on my hair but according to my friend it works amazing so I guess if you have straight hair this is not your product 😊
Eyvon N.
Goodyear, AZ
My hair is naturally straight so I don't see too much of a difference after using it but I guess it kinda tames the flyaways. What I dislike most of this product would be the smell which is like a combination of pineapple and vomit. It doesn't have the "sweet smelling" effect that other shampoo has.
Jill C.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love bed head products , & I am in love with this shampoo ! It makes my hair feel so soft & so clean . I wash my hair everyday & this shampoo always leaves it feeling wonderful ! I have thick hair blonde hair & I highly recommend this product ! I love it , & I am totally satisfied with it .
Lauren W.
Boonville, MO
Do you know how this would work on thick/ curly hair?
Hanah H.
I've been looking for a really good shampoo that will leave my hair feeling healthy and clean all at the same time. How does this product make your hair feel after using it?
Lisa f.
Virginia Beach, VA
My hair is very dry will it keep my hair from gettin dry