BY BEACHY

Lydia B.
I received this perfume as a birthday gift in 2014. To me, it smells very floral, a little bit fruity, and slightly sweet. Just one spray on each wrist does the trick and lasts for hours. In fact, this is one of the longest lasting perfumes I own and after a long day I'll often find the scent still lingers on my skin where I applied it. This scent isn't for everyone but it's quite "light" as opposed to a rich, sweet smell and is perfect for everyday use.
Lacy H.
Henderson, TN
Definitely a beachy smell, but perfect for summer. The perfume is concentrated, not like a body mist, but still definitely great for hot and summer days. It doesn't smell bad once you've been outside and definitely provides good variety to any perfume collection.
Hannah J.
Virginia Beach, VA
This perfume literally smells like a day at the beach. A little sun-screeny but also fresh. I gifted it to my younger sister and it's her absolute favorite. If you love the beach then this is for you!
Victoria F.