Beachwaver® S.75 - Gift

by The Beachwaver Co.

Rotate your way to perfect waves with the Beachwaver® S.75! With the same user friendly functions as the S1, the S.75 is perfect for achieving textured waves. This ceramic, rotating curling iron provides easy, quality waves in minutes!.75 Barrel Diameter5.5 Protective Ceramic RodCeramic barrel distr

Is this product good for thin hair?
Does this really work without getting tangled?
Does anybody know if this one really works better than a regular wand? And does it really helps to do it faster?
Start your review of Beachwaver® S.75 - Gift!
How would you rate this product?
Chelsea L.
Jesup
Beachwaver® S.75 - Gift uploaded by Chelsea L.
The automatic curling is very convenient. Heats up super fast. My hair type is thin and straight. Does not burn hair.
Meaghan G.
Baton Rouge, LA
If you struggle trying to curl your hair, I highly recommend the Beachwaver! It literally does all the work for you. Has temperature controls as well as on and off button and different curl speeds. In my opinion, the price tag with WORTH IT. I have thick hair, and it is no match for the Beachwaver. I just section pieces of my hair, curl, spray, and go! I will use this until it goes out and immediately purchase a new one!
Sarah M.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love my beachwaver! It cut my curling time down to only 20 minutes - extensions included!!
Rebecca C.
Highland, CA
Curlers and curling irons do not work on my fine, thin, dry hair. Insert the beachwaver... well Worth the 3 digit investment! $$$ so worth it. The only hair curler that will actually work on my hair! Curls last hours AND that’s without hairspray!
Lizzie F.
Shelton, CT
Beachwaver® S.75 - Gift uploaded by Lizzie F.
Love love love this curling iron! It’s a curling iron that curls like a wand!! Easy to use and curls last for days. I’m obsessed!
Lexus *.
Fate, TX
I have the 2” barrell but would love this size ! That way you can brush out the curls ! It’s easy to use and has the self moving mechanism
кαιтℓуи E.
Kenosha, WI
An amazing product. It does the work pretty much for you. The curls turn out great and it’s easy tool to use. Highly recommend it’s worth the money.
Zarah K.
Tallahassee, FL
My goto. Best curler ever. Makes hair look AMAZING. sooooo easy to use!!!! I love it
Tasha O.
Chula vista , CA
oMG 🙊!!!/you need to buy this Beachwaver® S.75 - Gift I bought a lot of different curly hair Irons and this is the only one that makes my life easier
Rochelle R.
Beachwaver® S.75 - Gift uploaded by Rochelle R.
I love the Beachwaver curling irons! I own the 0.75 and S1!  They are so good and saves so much time! I hated doing my hair in high school because curling my hair would get difficult understanding which curl will be outwards or inwards. The beachwaver is easy to use, it has arrows to rotate the barrel automatically. The beachwaver also has a home button that rests the barrel and sends the barrel to the starting postion. I use a TRESemme heat protectant spray before I beachwaver my hair and brush it throughout my hair. I also use the temperature at 350 degrees. The iron itself doesn't take too long to heat up which I like, and also you just have to leave the barrel in your hair for about 4-8 seconds depending on your hair type. I don't have super thick hair, but I don't have very fine hair either. This curler saves me time to get ready in the morning and to have time to do makeup. It also lasts all day long for me! I use TRESesmme extra firm control hair spray. I have no complains about this and it's really worth it! My hair isn't as damaged as last years when I was just using a Conair hair curling wand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley D.
il y a 2 ans
Crystal B. il y a 2 ans
Yes. It's a great product; top of the line, a quality product which will last you forever. If you can afford it, it's definitely worth the purchase.