Beachwaver® S.75 Dual Voltage (Black)

by The Beachwaver Co.

Rotate your way to perfect waves with the new, dual voltage Beachwaver® S.75! With the same user-friendly functions as the original S.75, this dual voltage Beachwaver can travel with you anywhere, jet setter! The S.75's smaller diameter barrel is perfect for achieving textured waves in minutes!Take

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beachwaver® S.75 Dual Voltage (Black)!
Kate Y.
Oak Creek, WI
The ultimate for beachy waves if you’re hair is medium length or shorter! The other barrel sizes are too big for lobs and bobs. Easy to use with beautiful results!
Bess P.
Millersburg, OH
This product is a really good idea but it takes way too long for me vs. a traditional curling iron because the clip only accommodates TINY sections to curl at one time. It might be good for a beginner but I prefer the curls I get on my own to what I get with this.
Ashley R.
Mebane, NC
I’m a fan of an “old school” curling iron so the tool itself took a bit of time for me to grasp. However, after a few easy-to-follow tutorials, I was able to create tight curls that lasted most of the day (I have ultra fine hair that doesn’t curl easily at all so I have to start with tight curls and they eventually relax to the desired look).
Dustie M.
Denmark, SC
I always get the cutest curls with this brand and it hasn’t failed me yet! And so affordable, most of the time you can find this brand at Ross or TJ Max for little to nothing and I have had my so long! And the packaging is so modern looking you just lift the side and the top slides over it’s lovely and looks like you spent big money on this brand!❤️
Shawnee L.
Walton, KY
I think before anyone were to pay $129 plus tax, it’s important to be aware that this is a faulty model. I purchased “Annette’s Pro Kit” through the fantastic collaboration between Beachwaver and Support Creatives. It featured both the S.75 Dual Voltage and the S1.25 Dual Voltage curling irons. The S1.25... It works beautifully!!!! Unfortunately I have not had the same experience with this, the S.75 model. Straight out of the package, the grip clamp doesn’t line up properly when you press the “home” button. It’s noticeably off-centered. I emailed Support Creatives (who I purchased the kit through). They reached out to the customer care team at Beachwaver who immediately mailed out a replacement for me. All of this happened in less than 24 hrs from my initial email to Support Creatives. I was also told that I did not need to worry about sending back the faulty curling iron. I was beyond impressed with every single step they took to make sure that I had a quality product in my hands. HOWEVER, upon receiving the replacement curling iron, I immediately tested it out to see if it would have the same issue. It did. Not only was the grip clamp of the new curling iron off-centered when you press the “home” button, but it was even further off than the other one. It also sounds like it needs to be oiled because it makes a slightly grinding noise. I am so disappointed. I gave one star for the concept of the product because I genuinely adore the S1.25 model (which works with such ease). I gave another star for the stellar Beachwaver customer care team. They go well above and beyond what most customer service teams offer. I couldn’t be more impressed with them. I cannot adequately express how much I wish that either of the two S.75 models that I received would work as they are supposed to. If they did, I would have without a doubt given a 5-star rating.

Looking for your answer?