BEACHWAVER® S75 Ceramic Rotating Curling Iron 0.75" Barrel

BY THE BEACHWAVER CO. #29 in Curling Irons

Rotate your way to perfect waves with the Beachwaver® S.75! With the same user friendly functions as the S1, the S.75 is perfect for achieving a textured beachy waves™.This ceramic, rotating curling iron provides easy, quality waves in minutes!

• .75" Barrel Diameter
  • 5.5" Protective Ceramic Rod
  • Ceramic barrel distributes even heat from top to bottom
  • Customized smaller clamp for no kinks
  • Dual Rotation: Arrow button control
  • Home Button to reset clamp
  • Hi/Lo Adjustable Speed Switch
  • Customized full length internal heaters
  • 8' Swivel Cord
  • Patent Pending

BEACHWAVER® S75 Ceramic Rotating Curling Iron 0.75
BEACHWAVER® S75 Ceramic Rotating Curling Iron 0.75" Barrel
Rochelle N.
I love the Beachwaver curling irons! I own the 0.75 and S1!  They are so good and saves so much time! I hated doing my hair in high school because curling my hair would get difficult understanding which curl will be outwards or inwards. The beachwaver is easy to use, it has arrows to rotate the barrel automatically. The beachwaver also has a home button that rests the barrel and sends the barrel to the starting postion. I use a TRESemme heat protectant spray before I beachwaver my hair and brush it throughout my hair. I also use the temperature at 350 degrees. The iron itself doesn't take too long to heat up which I like, and also you just have to leave the barrel in your hair for about 4-8 seconds depending on your hair type. I don't have super thick hair, but I don't have very fine hair either. This curler saves me time to get ready in the morning and to have time to do makeup. It also lasts all day long for me! I use TRESesmme extra firm control hair spray. I have no complains about this and it's really worth it! My hair isn't as damaged as last years when I was just using a Conair hair curling wand.
Stephani A.
Burleson, TX
I have the beachwaver s1, and it has been a godsend for me! I cannot curl my hair to save my life, even wrapping it around a wand or the barrel of a curling iron....I couldn't manage to get it to stay. This makes things so much easier for me, and I barely have to think about it. This is coming from someone who can only straighten her hair, or put it in a bun. I think it takes a bit of getting used to, and you may want to hairspray your head if you want it to stay super bouncy. But it does work!
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
So I purchased the Beachwaver S1 and I think it’s a pretty decent curling iron. It is a pretty pricey curling iron and just curious if it’s still worth the price tag I paid. It gave me some nice “beachwaves” but I’m not sure how long they will last. They are a super relaxed curl but for the price I think you can do these curls with a regular curling iron. The one thing I really like is that I suck at curling my hair on the right side and this curler helps with that! Still unsure if I’m going to return it.
Heather A.
Midland City, AL
This is hands-down the best curling iron/wand. I purchased the .75S and while pricey, worth every penny! My hair is fine and thick, which normally doesn’t hold curl well. The curls last all day and still look decent on day 2 for a cute ponytail look. I am just waiting for another coupon from Ulta to come out to try the 1 inch version.
Kamrie M.
Moreno Valley
Absolutely love my Beach Waver. It does wonders. I wear my hair straight most of the time but I like to switch it up sometimes. I dont really like my hair curled but the waves I get with this are amazing. It is a little tricky to use at first because its different and theres different ways to use it for different waves and certain ways you need to hold it. I learned by watching youtube tutorials. It is more on the pricey end but I believe it is worth every cent.
Eleana H.
Plano
I'm in love with this curler. This is an automatic curler. It is super easy to use and gets you that perfect curl with the click of a button. Make sure to test out which button you're going to use depending if you want and inward or outward curl. Its also easier for me personally to start by pressing the home button. And make sure to open up your curls afterwards to get a little bit of a more natural look.
Bonnie H.
Super legit!! I am terrible at doing hair but this thing makes it all possible. I can have wavy hair or super curly hair in minutes. It even helps me with my daughters hair. Trust me. Please buy it.
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
I love this hair curler! This helps make curling the back of my head so easy! Especially if you're not good with the other hands and if the other hand is not to flexible! I love it is worth every penny!
Courtney H.
I love my curling iron! It is so easy to use and well worth the price. The only negative I have had is I had one I purchased in April and by September the wiring started to fail and halfway in a curl the iron would turn itself off and just beep uncontrollably, there was no rhyme or reason to it, but I took it back to the store and had it replaced and BAM back to perfect curls :)
Jenna G.
Simpsonville, KY
I love this curling iron! I always end up curling my hair the wrong way but this makes curling so much easier! I love the automatic controls! At first I was skeptical but I am such a fan now! It makes curling my hair a lot faster and a lot more even
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this a good product?
Mackenzie G.
Is this product worth the money!? I have been debating getting this for a while and wanted to get some feedback first! Do you prefer this over a wand?