BEACHWAVER® S75 Ceramic Rotating Curling Iron 0.75" Barrel

BY THE BEACHWAVER CO. #21 in Curling Irons

Rotate your way to perfect waves with the Beachwaver® S.75! With the same user friendly functions as the S1, the S.75 is perfect for achieving a textured beachy waves™.This ceramic, rotating curling iron provides easy, quality waves in minutes!

• .75" Barrel Diameter
  • 5.5" Protective Ceramic Rod
  • Ceramic barrel distributes even heat from top to bottom
  • Customized smaller clamp for no kinks
  • Dual Rotation: Arrow button control
  • Home Button to reset clamp
  • Hi/Lo Adjustable Speed Switch
  • Customized full length internal heaters
  • 8' Swivel Cord

BEACHWAVER® S75 Ceramic Rotating Curling Iron 0.75" Barrel
Buy on Amazon
Hiral M.
Woodinville
Love my beachwaver ! Thanks to beachwaver now I have time to do my hair and makeup both ! I dont have to pick one 😂 It’s so quick 🙌🏼 The best money I have ever spent. It saves so
Much time in styling my hair. It used to take me almost 30 minutes to curl my long hair with regular curling wand.. with Beachwaver it takes me 10-12 minutes to do my hair. Would love it if Beachwaver they came out with a really small size curled too for tighter spiral looking curls..! And I wish they come out with heat protectant sprays and hair styling products of their own. BEACHWAVER® PRO 1.25 Rotating Curling Iron 1.25" Barrel
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great curling iron for anyone who isn't used to curling their hair. It does all of the work for you and is super easy! There are two speeds - fast and slow. Start out on the slow speed and change to fast once you get the hang of it. Position the flipper toward your face and Curl the hair away from your face back to your ear and then alternate pieces forward and backward. Use a texture spray to fluff the curls after they set. Love this! I feel confident I could use a regular curling iron now.
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
I love my beachwaver. although it was an investment, it’s suuuuper helpful in teaching yourself how to curl your own hair. there’s only been a handful of times i’ve had an issue in the 1.5 years i’ve owned it — on those occasions it would continue to spin after I stopped pushing the button (so scary!!!) like I said that almost never happens though. also worth mentioning, the barrel is a great size to use as a wand when you don’t want to use the automatic turning function
Florence E.
Addison, TX
I bought this at Ulta while they were running a 20% off coupon because my hot tools iron broke. I want to love it so bad- the concept is amazing. A dummy could curl their hair with this iron because it makes it so easy. The curls just do not hold on my hair like they did with my hot tools iron (which was 1/3 of the price!) I tried so many different ways and sprays and my curls would be completely gone within an hour or so (they typically last DAYS!) I will probably return.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I was hesitant to buy this product because it is pricey, but after contacting the company on Instagram, they helped match me to the perfect size Barrel and answered all of my questions. Customer service that I was shown is the reason that I finally made the purchase. I couldn't be happier! As a mom of two small ones, I often don't have time to style my hair. Because the beachwaver has a self rotating Barrel, it cuts the time that it takes to curl or wave my hair in half. I can't have all over waves in about 5 minutes. It is so easy to use, is it harsh on my hair, and it can create several different types of by using it at different angles. It has been an amazing addition to my beauty collection and I am 100% content with the amount of money that I spent.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Curls always seemed to never stay in my hair with other curing irons until this one. I love it the rotating barrel is so nice and easy to use. I really love how it has a small clasp just to hold the very end of the hair it makes getting your hair around the barrel so much easier. Sometimes I use this just like I would a curling wand it works sooo good! You’ll end up with perfect beach curls.
Taylor W.
Azusa, CA
AMAZING! Will not ever use another curling iron. Gives the perfect beach waves and leaves my hair with the perfect look. So easy and quick to use and my thin hair will hold these curls all day. I brush them out and they still look great. All time favorite curling iron ever purchased! I always get compliments on my hair when I curl with this iron. Definitely recommend!
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Great product, gave me great waves. Not my usual brand but I was very pleased. I purchased this at a hair supply store on sale. I am now looking into other products they sell. I think anyone who is looking for great waves should buy this product!
Meaghan G.
Denham Springs
If you struggle trying to curl your hair, I highly recommend the Beachwaver! It literally does all the work for you. Has temperature controls as well as on and off button and different curl speeds. In my opinion, the price tag with WORTH IT. I have thick hair, and it is no match for the Beachwaver. I just section pieces of my hair, curl, spray, and go! I will use this until it goes out and immediately purchase a new one!
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I was super intimidated by this tool when I first purchase it at Ulta. But I loved the look I got when the stylist used it on my hair after I went from waist length hair to a bob. It was a little tricky to get the hang of at first, but after a couple tries I was able to achieve the exact look I was going for. My daughter who has waist length hair uses it to create long beautiful beach waves too. We’ve both stopped burning ourselves with our wands and exclusively use the beachwaver. If you want to create tighter curls just don’t use the clip and use it manually as you would a regular wand.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
Why pay this high price over some curling wands you can get for $30-$60? What makes this stand out BESIDES that it rotates? Because honestly what difference does the rotating even make?
Mackenzie G.
Is this product worth the money!? I have been debating getting this for a while and wanted to get some feedback first! Do you prefer this over a wand?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this a good product?
Mackenzie D.
Edmonton, AB
Has anyone got ER4 on their beach waver that showed on the screen with a beeping noise?