BEACHWAVER® S75 Ceramic Rotating Curling Iron 0.75" Barrel

BY THE BEACHWAVER CO. #40 in Curling Irons

Rotate your way to perfect waves with the Beachwaver® S.75! With the same user friendly functions as the S1, the S.75 is perfect for achieving a textured beachy waves™.This ceramic, rotating curling iron provides easy, quality waves in minutes!

• .75" Barrel Diameter
  • 5.5" Protective Ceramic Rod
  • Ceramic barrel distributes even heat from top to bottom
  • Customized smaller clamp for no kinks
  • Dual Rotation: Arrow button control
  • Home Button to reset clamp
  • Hi/Lo Adjustable Speed Switch
  • Customized full length internal heaters
  • 8' Swivel Cord

BEACHWAVER® S75 Ceramic Rotating Curling Iron 0.75
BEACHWAVER® S75 Ceramic Rotating Curling Iron 0.75" Barrel
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I've always wanted one of those fancy cool curling irons that would create these perfect curls with little to no effort. I would see the ads on TV - wishing I could afford one. Then came the day that my husband had I were shopping at kohl's and I noticed a Beachwaver on a sale tower in the middle of the aisle!! It was somewhere around $90 due to being an open box item. And I had a 30% off coupon that I was allowed to use as well!!!
Now the really honest part,
It takes so long to curl your whole head because the clip that you use to hold your hair while the wand spins in whichever direction you choose, in so small! I have medium thickness, long hair and I've never completed a whole head of curls with this product. I believe I still have the box and will return it to Kohls after the holiday craziness is over.
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
I LOVE this curling iron. I searched and tried several irons prior to settling on this one. Features I like...auto shutoff, temp control, auto wind with home button, size choices. This iron is so easy to use. The types of curls I want, I can get. Whether this be tight curls, loose curls, or just curled ends. This iron does it all.
Mariah M.
This gets so hot sOoOOoOoOoOO quickly!! I only have to hold my hair on it a few seconds and it has a good strong curl. I use this on my four year old daughter for her pageants it makes her hair so curly and so beautiful In a very short time. Any hair tool from this brand is truly amazing and will last you forever.
Erin M.
Butler
I have tried this as well as the 1" barrel. If you are looking for some fun curls, this will hold them perfectly. You don't need to put anything else in your hair except for some heat protectant. I like that it has a feature to set the heat temperature as my fine hair can't stand temperatures that are too high.
Jasmine M.
Desert hot springs
I LOVE THIS curling iron because it give a good curly finish to it there are no tricks to it but it has a setting to which heat temperature you want you curling to be and it has controls were you can move the curls and it is very expensive and I LOVE this curling iron
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Love love love this curling iron. It’s so easy to use and the curls come out perfect. It will really give you that tight curl look or you can brush them out and get really pretty waves. I was skeptical at first that my hair would get caught in it but It works so well!
Liz H.
Minneapolis, MN
This thing is amazing. I have a genetic disorder that gets me pretty fatigued quickly not to mention my shoulder blades either dislocate or sublex often-point is its really hard for me to curl my hair. I have long and THICK hair and it would take me over an hour not to mention I'd still fail cuz I have issues with not knowing how to curl my hair properly. The Beachwaver has made it sound I'm not in pain after trying to do my hair and it's cut the time in HALF. Curls stay forever it's just seriously an amazing product!
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
This tool changed my life!! I've never been good at styling my hair. This has made it so easy for me to curl my hair. I have extremely long hair and I can curl my hair in 20 minutes tops and it gives me the most beautiful beachy waves. I love love love it!
Lily F.
Yonkers, NY
It took me a while to fall in love with this curler! But needless to say - I did and there’s no turning back. My hair is pretty straight so this really works to hold the curls all day! I use it at least 3 times a week and it’s well worth the money!
Samantha K.
Sparks, NV
This curling iron is my favorite thing ever. I have thick hair so I have to curl my hair in sections but this iron cuts my curling time in half and it creates curls that last me for days. It is a little expensive but totally worth it to me
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
Why pay this high price over some curling wands you can get for $30-$60? What makes this stand out BESIDES that it rotates? Because honestly what difference does the rotating even make?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this a good product?
Mackenzie G.
Is this product worth the money!? I have been debating getting this for a while and wanted to get some feedback first! Do you prefer this over a wand?
Kenzie D.
Lake View Terrace, CA
Has anyone got ER4 on their beach waver that showed on the screen with a beeping noise?