Beachwaver® S1.25 Dual Voltage (Black)

by The Beachwaver Co.

Rotate your way to perfect waves with the new, dual voltage Beachwaver® S1.25! With the same user-friendly functions as the original S1.25, this dual voltage Beachwaver can travel with you anywhere, jet setter! The S1.25's larger barrel is perfect for achieving loose, voluminous waves. Its ceramic,

Has anyone tried this? I just ordered one in hopes that it’s as easy to get the loose waves as the videos make it look. I always end up with curls that are too tight.
Start your review of Beachwaver® S1.25 Dual Voltage (Black)!
Lindsey V.
Mound, MN
Beachwaver® S1.25 Dual Voltage (Black) uploaded by Lindsey V.
I am obsessed with this curling iron… It’s not only sell fun to use, it easy too! I love the dual setting so I can curl in opposite directions or the same for a holly wood glam look. It’s super lightweight and creates a gorgeous curl!
Tara B.
La Vergne
Beachwaver® S1.25 Dual Voltage (Black) uploaded by Tara B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this because I have very thick hair. This cuts down the time. Worth the money for sure. I like that the company stands behind the product if anything goes wrong. My only complaint is the home button is easy to hit when curling. Just be cautious and careful.
Melanie H.
Porter, TX
Beachwaver® S1.25 Dual Voltage (Black) uploaded by Melanie H.
I’m in love with thing!! I have tried so many products and spent so much money trying to get more of a wave instead of a curl. I have very thick hair and kept ending up with a big curly poof on top of my head. This was so incredibly easy to use and gave me exactly what I was looking for. On the plus side, I got it 50% off right before Christmas!
Abbey M.
washington, DC
I really love my Beachwaver! 4 stars because I kind of wished I had gotten a larger barrel - either 1 or 1.25 inch. I'm really good at curling my hair and don't have any issues with a normal wand, but this really does make it so much easier and faster and creates nice curls with no effort. Small learning curve but you can get it really quickly!
Shelby D.
Stuart, VA
My hair did not hold curl from this. It has a definite learning curve in order to use it. For the price, I expected better.
Esther K.
I purchased this online at JC Penney's and I used their extra 20% off code along with the TOPCASHBACK app so I got this at a steal for sure otherwise I would've given it 4 stars cuz of the price. But this works great on asian hair for sure! I can wake up and curl my hair while half asleep and it doesn't matter if you think you mess up -- this will definitely do all the work and is easy to do! Much easier than the old fashioned curling iron ..a definite eye opener in the world of laziness! LOVE IT!
Kadey B.
Rogue River, OR
I really want to love this curling iron but there is a huge design flaw. The button to return the barrel to its original position is right where your hand is. It can easily be hit and it’ll just automatically start winding!!! This can bring it super close to your face. I don’t like that and because it’s so easy to do, I don’t use this as much as I would if it were different
Avry B.
This curling iron has been my lifesaver. I have become lazy and have found when I use a regular iron it feels like a lot of work. When the iron turns it is so much less of a hassle! I have loved how efficient it is and it saves me time. It is worth the price. Beachwaver often does sales so you can get it a little cheaper. I love this wand and the HOME button is by far my favorite. Only thing I don't like is how hair that falls out gets wrapped around the base of the shaft of the iron. Kind of annoying.
Emma B.
Amesbury, MA
This tool is literally magical! I have super thick hair and love curling it but it always takes forever and this thing cuts my time in half!
Kelly L.
Madison
Makes curling your hair so much easier. I love this iron because it takes some of the strain off your arms, gets the hair around the rod faster, and gets hot enough to hold the curls. I don’t use any other curling iron now.