BEACHWAVER® PRO 1.25 Rotating Curling Iron 1.25" Barrel

BY THE BEACHWAVER CO. #19 in Curling Irons

Rotate your way to perfect waves with the Beachwaver® Pro 1.25. The larger 1.25” barrel diameter is perfect for women with longer hair who want voluminous blow out Beachwaves™. The Beachwaver® Pro 1.25 provides easy, professional quality waves in minutes.

• 1" Barrel Diameter
  • Protective Ceramic Rod
  • Tourmaline Infused with Gold Powder for uniform heat
  • Customized clamp for no kinks
  • Automatically Rotates with "GO" button
  • Rotates Left and Right (based on side you are curling)
  • Hi/Lo Adjustable Speed
  • Customized full length internal heaters
  • 360º Degree Swivel Cord

Buy on ULTA*
Lisa A.
Superior
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It's so easy to use, gives me the perfect waves, and I can do my entire head in about 10 minutes. It's fast and easy, which I love when I don't have time in the morning and still want to look great!
Alison U.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes yes yes. This is a must have styling tool. Takes such a short amount of time and the clip combined with the rotating feature leave you with a free hand while you are styling! Lasts into the next day perfectly well (and would probably last longer but i wash my hair every 1-2 days).
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth, MA
The Beachwaver is so easy to use! It takes just a few seconds to wrap up the hair and only another few seconds to set the curl. I always get compliments when I use this. The curls are lasting and perfect!
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard so many good reviews about this curling wand so i had my husband get this for me for christmas, but i was so disappointed in this. I turned it everyway it said to turn it and i watched several tutorials, but for some reason unless i got a bad one it would not curl my hair. It just twisted it a bit tjat didnt reallybresemble a curl. This thing with tax was 150 dollars so i took it back.
Sonia D.
NEW YORK, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm absolutely in LOVE with this curling iron. I never used to curl my hair but always loved the beachy look, and this really has solved the annoying problem of twisting the curling iron around and around. It's also designed in a way that can be used as a wand, which is great. Heats up very hot & quick, and I'm able to curl my hair almost faster than it takes me to straighten it, which is nuts.
Laura R.
Clayton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best purchase I've ever made it's taken my look up to another notch and on top of that it's made curling my hair so much easier. I never worry about burning myself any more and I would never go back to anything else
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the Beachwaver Pro for Christmas last year.  I was so excited because I was looking for an automatic rotating curling iron.  My hair was too think to use the iron.  For $200 I was highly disappointed.  I think its a great product if you have thin hair.  If they came out with a Beachwaver for thick hair I'd love to try it.
Kristen H.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this curling iron, and the rotating barrel is a pretty cool feature. Is it necessary and does it make curing my hair easier? Not necessarily. I love the curls it creates but unfortunately they don't last long even if I crank the heat all the way up and use a lot of hairspray. I switched to another curling iron for better, longer lasting curls.
Rochelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best curling iron I have tried! It's really time saving so I can have more time to get ready and do my makeup. I have long hair and this cuts the time of curling to around 15-25 minutes depending on how much effort I'm doing on my hair. These curls lasted me most of the week and by the end of the week they were loose and relaxed looking.
Felicia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This item is very expensive over $100. It works amazing well and the roll up is automatic but I can get the same effect from a curling iron that is not as expensive. It's not something that I use enough to make it worth the price. If you aren't good at achieving beach waves with a regular curling iron this sis the product for you.
Jenny K.
i am looking for nice waves in my hair, but not necessarily big curls, can this give that look?
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Is this product worth the hype that it is getting? Is it good on short hair? Is it easy to use?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this curling at?
Diana Y.
New Orleans, LA
How long does it take to curl your hair with this iron?
Emily F.
Laurel, MD
Has anyone with a long bob used this? I generally use my flat iron to curl but have been thinking about trying this