BEACHWAVER® PRO 1.25 Rotating Curling Iron 1.25" Barrel

BY THE BEACHWAVER CO. #19 in Curling Irons

Rotate your way to perfect waves with the Beachwaver® Pro 1.25. The larger 1.25” barrel diameter is perfect for women with longer hair who want voluminous blow out Beachwaves™. The Beachwaver® Pro 1.25 provides easy, professional quality waves in minutes.

• 1" Barrel Diameter
  • Protective Ceramic Rod
  • Tourmaline Infused with Gold Powder for uniform heat
  • Customized clamp for no kinks
  • Automatically Rotates with "GO" button
  • Rotates Left and Right (based on side you are curling)
  • Hi/Lo Adjustable Speed
  • Customized full length internal heaters
  • 360º Degree Swivel Cord

BEACHWAVER® PRO 1.25 Rotating Curling Iron 1.25
BEACHWAVER® PRO 1.25 Rotating Curling Iron 1.25" Barrel
Sonia D.
Mesa, AZ
This is a heaven send for novice curling iron users! I have always had a hard time curling the right side of my hair using my left hand and this solves that issue! It rotates both clockwise and counter clockwise in a push of a button so you can girl your hair with just one hand. I would assume even the professional could appreciate it's ease of use....they even used it at the Victoria's Secret fashion show. You can create different styles of waves depending on how you hold the iron just like any other iron. It has a small clamp if you prefer to clamp your hair or you could just hold the end. Features a 5.5" protective ceramic rod, Hi/Lo adjustable speed switch, a long 8' swivel cord, digital temperature clock, and heat range of 290º F - 410º F in 30 seconds!
Gena B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I absolutely love this curling iron! I was skeptical when I first saw it if it really worked. I went out and bought one and haven't looked back. I love that I don't have to move my hands in weird positions to get it to curl. All I have to do is clamp my hair and push a button and it's perfectly curled!
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Amazing product... I bought this curly iron at ulta and I was sure how I felt about it. I tried one time and hate it, when to YouTube to see the right way to use the product. I have to say it changed my life. I completely love how my hair looks after using this product. I highly recommend it.
Jayna P.
Swansea, SC
Girl, you need it. Splurge. You won't regret it! After I figured out that you need to have the clamp facing your face so that the curl will go away from your face without crimping the end, it's been a godsend. I LOVE this product. Will pay much more for this product!
Jess W.
Nashville
So, when something hot comes rolling at your face whilst twisting your hair ever more tightly into it scary. But if you get over the initial learning curve you will be rewarded! Wonderful results, different left and right side settings, this product has and does it all.
Mariah M.
This gets sOOoOOOooOOOoOO hot sOoOOoOoOoOO quickly!! I only have to hold my hair on it a few seconds and it has a good strong curl. This size curling iron leave a big beautiful curl. Any hair tool from this brand is truly amazing and will last you forever.
Lily F.
Yonkers, NY
I got this as a Christmas present. I’m still unsure if it does a better job than my regular cheap curling wand. It’s a cool product and I like it - it’s expensive - I hope it lasts. BEACHWAVER® PRO 1.25 Rotating Curling Iron 1.25" Barrel
Lisa A.
Superior
I love this product! It's so easy to use, gives me the perfect waves, and I can do my entire head in about 10 minutes. It's fast and easy, which I love when I don't have time in the morning and still want to look great!
Alison U.
Atlanta, GA
Yes yes yes. This is a must have styling tool. Takes such a short amount of time and the clip combined with the rotating feature leave you with a free hand while you are styling! Lasts into the next day perfectly well (and would probably last longer but i wash my hair every 1-2 days).
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth, MA
The Beachwaver is so easy to use! It takes just a few seconds to wrap up the hair and only another few seconds to set the curl. I always get compliments when I use this. The curls are lasting and perfect!
Jenny K.
i am looking for nice waves in my hair, but not necessarily big curls, can this give that look?
Emily F.
Laurel, MD
Has anyone with a long bob used this? I generally use my flat iron to curl but have been thinking about trying this
Gabby M.
I have medium length hair, should I use this one of the 1?
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Is this product worth the hype that it is getting? Is it good on short hair? Is it easy to use?
Niki G.
Lake Wylie, SC
Any special tips about using this on medium length hair?