BY THE BEACHWAVER CO. #37 in Curling Irons

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rotate your way to perfect waves with the Beachwaver® Pro 1.25. The larger 1.25” barrel diameter is perfect for women with longer hair who want voluminous blow out Beachwaves™. The Beachwaver® Pro 1.25 provides easy, professional quality waves in minutes.

• 1" Barrel Diameter
  • Protective Ceramic Rod
  • Tourmaline Infused with Gold Powder for uniform heat
  • Customized clamp for no kinks
  • Automatically Rotates with "GO" button
  • Rotates Left and Right (based on side you are curling)
  • Hi/Lo Adjustable Speed
  • Customized full length internal heaters
  • 360º Degree Swivel Cord

BEACHWAVER® PRO 1.25 Rotating Curling Iron 1.25
Buy on ULTA*
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Best hair tool I have ever owned!
This is a great tool, although it can be a bit tricky to use. I highly recommend watching the youtube videos before turning it on. My hair is baby fine, thin and currently hits my collarbone. Most tools will curl it , but the curl won't last. This tool creates great beachy waves that last all day, and even somewhat into the next day. The beachwaver is pricey, and it has some flaws, but it is well worth the money. The flaws are that when using it, the button that turns the barrel can be hit accidentally by the hand you are holding it in, and the barrel will turn before I am ready to have it turn. Also, I sometimes accidentally hit the temperature button while using it. I understand there is a less expensive model out there that has the buttons in a different place as well as a "home" button that solves these problems, but for some reason the reviewers of that version have less success making waves that last. By holding the RT button down, I have turned the barrel-turn-speed to LOW, so when I accidentally hit the button and the barrel moves on me, it isn't very fast and I can stop it quickly just be re-posistioning my hand. Despite its quirks, this tool is the best tool I have ever owned. It delivers what it advertises, and the waves last all day, even on a humid day.
Olivia A.
I bought my BeachWaver Pro 1.25 about 9 months ago. Since then U gave used it on average twice a week. It could curl my hair (past shoulder length) in about 15 minutes at the most. I love it. It is so simple and easy to use. Recently my BeachWaver stopped working, it would turn off whenever I would curl my hair. I was devastated. I emailed BeachWaver and they immediately responded and told me that I was under a one year warranty. I went online to Ulta found when I bought it emailed back, and shipped my BeachWaver back. A brand new one, under a new warranty is on its way. I would recommend this product. Make sure you register  it with the warranty though!
Sonia D.
Mesa, AZ
This is a heaven send for novice curling iron users! I have always had a hard time curling the right side of my hair using my left hand and this solves that issue! It rotates both clockwise and counter clockwise in a push of a button so you can girl your hair with just one hand. I would assume even the professional could appreciate it's ease of use....they even used it at the Victoria's Secret fashion show. You can create different styles of waves depending on how you hold the iron just like any other iron. It has a small clamp if you prefer to clamp your hair or you could just hold the end. Features a 5.5" protective ceramic rod, Hi/Lo adjustable speed switch, a long 8' swivel cord, digital temperature clock, and heat range of 290º F - 410º F in 30 seconds!
Elisabeth C.
Newark
I’m obsessed with my beachwaver!! It gives me the most perfect curls without me having to put much into my hair. It’s super easy to get used to and learn. It really helps me with curling my hair in different directions because I’m bad at doing that with a normal curling iron. I also love it because I can get different kinds of curls out of it depending on how tight I curl it. I highly recommend for someone that’s a little challenged when doing their hair like I am, it helps the newbies!
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
I had 22 inch extensions put in and bought this curling iron to get the loose beachy waves I love so much. Normally I wrap my hair around the barrel of a regular curling iron which takes FOREVER. The Beachwaver literally changes lives! It heats up to a professional level, takes just seconds to curl your hair, AND the best part... it gives me amazing beach waves that look tons better than when I curled my hair the old way. This will be my new staple curling iron. I’m in love.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Oh my gosh, where do I begin!? I purchased my Beachwaver on QVC and I've been in love with this curling iron! I've since ditched or given away all of my other curling irons, because this one is perfection! It heats evenly from top to bottom, the heat is adjustable, and I can curl my who's head in under 10 minutes! And, I must add that I have thick waist length hair.
Katherine F.
Hampton, VA
Is it silly to say a hair tool has changed your life? Probably. Do I say it all the time anyway? Yes! I could never fully figure out traditional curling irons and usually just curled with my straightener... until I got my first Beachwaver! It allows you to get perfect “Victoria’s Secret” curls effortlessly and they last for days!
Haley H.
Birmingham
I love how quickly this product curls my hair, and how easy it makes it. Once you get used to it, it’s so quick and makes other curlers seem like a hassle. After a year though, mine quit working and would have an “error” message on the screen. The customer service was horrible, and I had to buy a whole new one.. hoping this one lasts longer because I love it!
Kelli M.
Albany
I really really loved this curling iron and would have given it five stars IF I didn’t start getting an error message after only a year of having it. The error message code indicates the iron is not hot enough and happens right after I plug it in - then it turns the iron off and I am unable to use it.
Gianna D.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I could work for this brand with the amount of compliments I get and tell everyone about it. I have very thick hair and this curling iron only takes me 15mins to do my whole head! It heats up so quick and it can give you so many different curls once you learn how to use it. I recommend watching their YouTube video if you are having trouble at first.
Jenny K.
i am looking for nice waves in my hair, but not necessarily big curls, can this give that look?
Emily F.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone with a long bob used this? I generally use my flat iron to curl but have been thinking about trying this
Emily W.
Tuscaloosa
Is this worth it? I’ve been super interested in it. I’m not great at curling hair, is this easier than just using a standard wand?
Gabby M.
I have medium length hair, should I use this one of the 1?
Niki G.
Lake Wylie, SC
Any special tips about using this on medium length hair?

back